Telecom cloud market across the globe has been growing rapidly on back of increasing need to minimize operational and administrational costs by telecom companies. Increasing deployment in BFSI sector and in media & entertainment industry is channelizing demand for telecom cloud across the globe. Unified Communication and Collaboration is gaining immense popularity among telecom service providers because of the better and more efficient service quality. Demand for Communication Defined Network services is also growing across the globe due to increasing need for responding quickly to user queries.
According to “Global Telecom Cloud Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, global telecom cloud market projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 19%, in value terms, during 2017-2022. Major players operating in global telecom cloud market include AT&T Inc., Verizon Communication Inc., BT Group plc, CenturyLink Inc., China Telecommunication Corporation, Telus Corporation, Deutsche Telekom AG, Fusion Telecommunications International Inc., Telstra Corporation Limited ADR, NTT Communications, TATA Communications, Singapore Telecommunications Limited, ZTE Corporation, International Business Machines (IBM) and Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, among others. The “Global Telecom Cloud, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” report elaborates following aspects of global telecom cloud market:
- Global Telecom Cloud Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Service (Unified Communication and Collaboration, Content Delivery Network & Others), By Solution (Colocation Services, Network Services, Professional Services, Managed Services), By Application (Billing and Provisioning, Traffic Management, Customer Management, Others), By Cloud Platform (IaaS, SaaS & PaaS), By End User (BFSI, Retail & Consumer, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Transportation, Others (Education, Government, etc.) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunitie
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Telecom cloud services market across the globe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth during in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, telecom cloud service providers and stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with telecom cloud service providers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Table of Contents:
4.Global Telecom Cloud Market Landscape
5.Global Telecom Cloud Market Outlook
6.North America Telecom Cloud Market Outlook
7.Europe Telecom Cloud Market Outlook
8.Asia-Pacific Telecom Cloud Market Outlook
9.South America Telecom Cloud Market Outlook
10.Middle East & Africa Telecom Cloud Market Outlook
12.Market Trends & Developments
Related Reports: Cloud Market Research Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.