HTML clipboardThe Top 10 Consumer Electronics Manufacturers: Global industry outlook and key player strategies, performance and SWOT analysis
The $6,800bn global consumer electronics industry is witnessing transformational growth. The mantra of the industry today is convergence - whether of technologies or products or markets. Digitalization, miniaturization and mobility are driving this change. Further, intense competition is leading to commoditization of the industry, pressurizing margins. The industry today stands at the crossroads - where it must decide whether it will innovate to survive or search for alternative avenues of growth. For instance, faced with an onslaught from South Korean giants, companies such as Apple are reshaping the industry demand curve with disruptive innovations. On the other hand, many of the struggling Japanese firms are shifting to energy, environment and infrastructure businesses. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=154524&rt=The-Top-10-Consumer-Electronics-Manufacturers-Global-industry-outlook-and-key-player-strategies-performance-and-SWOT-analysis.html )
This report explores the following domains:
Other consumer electronic goods.
This report provides an overview of the global consumer electronics industry in terms of market size (based on value), key drivers and resistors, industry trends, and the competitive positioning of the major players. It includes profiles of the top 10 companies in the industry and also involves a brief write-up on another 10 players in the industry. The major companies in the global consumer electronics industry were assessed on the following parameters:
Each company’s growth strategies;
Key partnerships and alliances formed by these companies.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of:
• Market size of consumer electronics industry.
• Market size and forecasts for televisions and sub-segments such as digital TV, IPTV, LCD, 3D, etc.
• Market size and forecast for computing and sub-segments such as netbooks, desktops, etc.
• Market size and forecast for mobile phones and sub-segments such as wi-fi, smartphones, etc.
• Market size and forecasts for other consumer electronic goods such as music, video gaming and consoles.
• Trends and drivers that are transforming the industry.
• Competitive analysis of the top 10 players
• An analysis of the top 10 players financial performances, strategies and SWOT.
• Short profiles of the other top 10 companies including financial metrics, strategies and SWOT.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=154524&rt=The-Top-10-Consumer-Electronics-Manufacturers-Global-industry-outlook-and-key-player-strategies-performance-and-SWOT-analysis.html
Consumer Electronics: Global Industry Guide
Global Consumer Electronics Market Forecast to 2013
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
HTML clipboardBharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, conferences & seminars, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty two years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.