Growing pollution, rising crude prices, depleting crude oil stock reserves, increasing environment awareness, is pushing electric vehicles to rise as the next-gen breed of clean and efficient vehicles on road. With almost double mileage, less fuel consumption, lower running cost, silent operation, and zero tail pipe emissions the electric vehicles are expected to become the preferred mode of transportation in the United States. The number of electric vehicles in the form of hybrid, plug-in hybrid and fully electric vehicles is constantly rising due to the above mentioned reasons. http://www.bharatbook.com/automobiles-market-research-reports/global-united-states-electric-vehicles-market-forecast-opportunities-2017.html
According to “Global & United States Electric Vehicle Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” the electric vehicles market will witness phenomenal growth in the near future. Global electric vehicle industry clocked a turnover close to USD 54 Billion in 2011, while electric two wheelers became the dominating vehicle category for the whole segment. United States electric vehicle market during the same period clocked USD 14.9 Billion in terms of revenue with growing number of sales in the nation. Global and United States EV markets are growing at a much faster pace than anticipated previously. The EV market globally and in United States is forecasted to grow at an excessively elevated CAGR due to increasing adaptability across the globe. Nevertheless market share trends are expected to stumble upon strong changes from the current trend by 2017 which would lead the market dynamics to new pinnacles. The outlook for electric vehicle market globally and in the United States seems very promising due to increase in overall consumer spending, growth in population, increasing demand for environment friendly vehicles and growing government support. These factors are expected to drive the electric vehicle market to new heightened figures in the near future. “Global & United States Electric Vehicle Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” discusses the following aspects related to electric vehicle industry globally and in United States:
• Global Electric Vehicle Market Size & Forecast
• United States Electric Vehicle Market Size & Forecast
• Electric Vehicle Sales by Vehicle Segments
• PEST Analysis
• Policy and Regulatory Landscape
• Market Trends, Developments & Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & SWOT Analysis
Why you should buy this report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of electric vehicle market dynamics globally and in United States.
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading vehicle types in the EV market.
• To gain the forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop by 2017?
• To keep informed about the recent and upcoming electric vehicle players globally and in U.S.
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per your specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with electric vehicle manufacturers, electric vehicle ancillary manufacturers, channel partners, media executives, and consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases.
For more information kindly visit :
Global & United States Electric Vehicles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.