Green energy companies & micro-CHP
This section report focuses on specific companies that have developed, or are developing, low-carbon products and services for consumers - primarily for use in the home. Specifically, it considers opportunities for micro-generation, hydrogen fuel cells and green energy companies. It also tested consumer reaction, in Canada, England and the USA, to a description of a micro-CHP boiler, based on the Ceres Power prototype, shown below: ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=153452&rt=Green-energy-companies-micro-CHP.html )
(Looking much like a typical home boiler, it is compact and designed to be mounted on a wall. It converts natural gas piped into the home into heat and electricity. It can provide all the hot water and central heating required in a typical home as well as much of the electricity. Since the electricity is created at the home, it is created at two or three times the efficiency of the electricity provided by power stations which have to travel through large distribution networks.
- This hydrogen fuel-cell boiler is designed to save more than 25% on the total energy bills compared to the best current gas boilers.
- It does not require any lifestyle changes – the connections and maintenance contracts will be the same as for existing gas boilers.
- Please assume that any excess electricity that you produce can be sold to your electricity provider.)
* How well known are the 'green energy' providers in each country?
* Of those people aware of the providers, how many use them, or intend to use them in the near future?
* What are people's attitudes towards fuel-cell technology being used in different situations?
* How do people react to this product profile of a micro-CHP boiler?
* What proportion of people are 'Enthusiasts' for the micro-CHP boiler - find it 'very appealing' and say they are 'very likely to install' one once their current boiler needed replacing?
* What is the best predictor of whether someone is an 'Enthusiast' for the micro-CHP boiler?
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=153452&rt=Green-energy-companies-micro-CHP.html
Trends in B2C green energy marketing
Green Energy in Emerging Economies: Renewable investment, capacity growth, and future outlook
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, conferences & seminars, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty two years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.