Marketresearchdata.net has added a new report on EpiCast Report: Type 2 Diabetes - Epidemiology Forecast to 2026. The report predicts the market size of Type 2 Diabetes Market is expected to reach XX billion by 2026.
The report covers the analysis of global as well as regional markets of EpiCast Report: Type 2 Diabetes - Epidemiology Forecast to 2026. Moreover, the report gives insights into the factors that affect the global as well as regional performance of the market in the short run and in the long run.
Type 2 diabetes (T2D), formerly known as non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus or adult-onset diabetes mellitus, is a chronic disorder of glucose equilibrium that results from the body’s inability to make use of available insulin along with relative insulin deficiency. T2D constitutes approximately 90-95% of all diabetes cases around the world, while type 1 diabetes and gestational diabetes make up the remaining 5-10% of cases. Lifestyle factors such as obesity, physical inactivity, and dietary habits are modifiable risk factors, and can therefore be controlled or prevented. Non-modifiable risk factors such as race/ethnicity, family history, and advancing age can also put a person at high risk for developing the disease. T2D is also associated with several comorbidities including chronic kidney disease, cardiovascular disease, hypertension, and dyslipidemia.
In the 7MM, Global Data epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of T2D from 56,060,328 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2016 to 77,823,223 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2026, with an annual growth rate (AGR) of 3.88% during the forecast period. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of T2D among the 7MM throughout the forecast period, while Italy will have the lowest.
Global Data’s epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalence of T2D in the 7MM is supported by longitudinal historical data, which provide detailed insights into the epidemiology of the disease in each market, from studies conducted in these respective countries. Global Data epidemiologists used nationally representative, country-specific studies published in peer-reviewed journals or national healthcare databases to forecast the prevalent cases of diagnosed T2D in all of the 7MM. Global Data epidemiologists also segment the diagnosed prevalent cases of T2D in each country by age and sex, and into the major comorbidities of T2D.
- The Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends of T2D in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of T2D segmented by age (for ages 20 years and older) and sex in these markets. Additionally, the report provides a forecast of the major comorbidities of T2D, such as chronic kidney disease, cardiovascular disease, obesity, hypertension, and dyslipidemia in the diagnosed T2D prevalent pool.
- The T2D epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The T2D EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global T2D market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global T2D market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for T2D therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Identify the percentage of T2D diagnosed prevalent cases by age, sex, and major comorbid disorders.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents 2
2 Executive Summary 4
3 Epidemiology 7
4 Appendix 34
To Browse full report visit : https://www.marketresearchdata.net/category/healthcare/26230-epicast-report-type-2-diabetes-epidemiology