Ken Research announced its latest publication on “Kenya Dairy Products Market Outlook to 2020 - New Product Launches in Kenya to Drive Dairy Product Market” provides an insight of the dairy product market in Kenya. The report includes the market share contributed by the sales of different dairy products including processed milk, yoghurt, cheese, ice cream, butter, flavored milk and milk powder. The study also enlists the key market indicators which include consumption per capita, total consumption and production, average per unit and price, and import and export data by value and by quantity. Trends and developments and regulatory framework are also added in the study for clear understanding about the factors responsible for present scenario of the market. The future analysis of overall Kenya dairy product market has also been discussed along with recommendations from analyst view.
Increasing trend among the people in Kenya to consume more amount of yoghurt due to its nutritious value and as an effect of the government initiatives to increase health awareness among the overweight and obese population of Kenya is expected to drive the yoghurt market and subsequently Kenya dairy product market. It could be advocated by the fact that the per capita consumption of yoghurt has increased from 2.0 kg in 2013 to 3.0 kg in 2015. This increasing per capita consumption of yoghurt encouraged manufacturers in the nation to increase the average per lit price in 2015 resulting which the yoghurt market has showcased high growth during the historical period. Similar growth pattern is noticed for cheese segment. However, reason behind the growth is reverse as the declined price of cheese increased the consumption in the country, leading to increased revenue generation.
“In order to penetrate into the Kenya dairy product market, the market players could launch butter and cheese in the market with low fat content and high nutritional value. Rising disposable income is expected to fuel the demand for these products during the forecast period.” according to Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of Kenya Dairy Product Market by Revenues
- Market Segmentation of Kenya Dairy Product Market on the basis of Products - Processed Milk, Yoghurt, Cheese, Butter, Ice Cream, Flavored Milk, and Milk Powder
- Trends and Developments in Kenya Dairy Product Market
- Regulatory Landscape of Kenya Dairy Product Market
- Competitive Landscape and Detailed Company Profiles of the Major Market Players
- Future Outlook and Projections of Kenya Dairy Product Market
- Analyst Recommendations
- Macro-Economic Factors Impacting the Kenya Dairy Product Market
- Kenya Dairy Market
- Milk Prices Kenya
- Yoghurt Sales Kenya
- Kenya Dairy Market share
- Kenya Dairy Market analysis
- Ice Cream supply in Kenya
- Yoghurt Market Size Kenya
- Cheese Production in Kenya
- Kenya Dairy Farms Industry
- Dairy Farms Cooperatives Kenya
- Processed Milk Demand in Kenya
- Challenges Dairy Market Kenya
- New Product Launch Yoghurt Market
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
Processed Milk, Yoghurt, Cheese, Butter, Ice Cream, Milk Powder, Flavored Milk
Key Market Players Covered in the Report:
Glacier Products Ltd, Eldoville Dairies Ltd, Brown’s Cheese, Raka Milk Processors Ltd, Nestle, New Kenya Cooperative Creameries, Planet Yoghurt, Unilever Ltd, Brookside Dairies Ltd
For more information about the publication, refer to below link:
Denmark Dairy Products Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Consumer Preferences and Innovations in the Industry
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
Processed milk was the major revenue contributor in Kenya dairy product market in 2015 owing to the easy availability of processed milk through large number of unorganized players operating in the market.