- Future growth of Uganda dairy product market is expected to grow with the mounting demand for flavor milk, ice cream, and butter.
- Investment by global giants into the country owing to availability of cheap labor is acting as major driver for the market
- Processed milk was the major revenue contributor in Uganda dairy product market in 2015 owing to the rising consumption of product to fight with problem of malnutrition among children
Ken Research announced latest market research report on “Uganda Dairy Products Market Outlook to 2020 – High Demand for Flavor Milk and Ice Cream in Uganda is Projected to Spur the Dairy Market” provides a comprehensive analysis of the dairy product market in Uganda. The report includes the market share contributed by the sales of different dairy products including processed milk, yoghurt, cheese, ice cream, butter, flavored milk and milk powder in Uganda. The study also enlists the key market indicators which include consumption per capita, total consumption and production, average per unit and price, and import and export data by value and by quantity. Trends and developments and regulatory framework are also added in the study for clear understanding about the factors responsible for present scenario of the market. The future analysis of overall Uganda dairy product market has also been discussed along with recommendations from analyst view.
The flavored milk market segment has shown a significant growth during the period due to the increasing product variety offering by the manufacturers and strong retail distribution of flavored milk in the country. Presence of large number of small and large players in the market which majorly include Sameer Agriculture and Livestock, Charms Uganda, and Jesa Farm coupled with the diverse product portfolio of these companies offering large number of flavors is the major reason which has resulted in high growth of the segment in Uganda. The retail sale volume has doubled during the period resulting which the increased per capita consumption of flavored milk in the last 3 years. The rising demand of flavored milk in nation has encouraged the manufacturers to increase the average per unit price from 2,000 Uganda shelling in 2013 to 3,000 Uganda shelling in 2015 resulting which flavor milk market has grown at a rapid pace during the historical period. Similar trend had also been observed for ice cream and butter market. Increasing product variety in the market coupled with the availability in affordable small packing are the major aspects which are helping these segments in achieving high growth.
“In order to penetrate into the Uganda dairy product market, the market players are recommended to use proper hygiene and sterilized production practices in order to earn the trust of the domestic customers in Uganda. The packaging mix should be provided to customers in affordable cost to meet the demands of people of economically sensitive country.” according to Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of Uganda Dairy Product Market by Revenues
- Market Segmentation of Uganda Dairy Product Market Segmentation By Products – Processed Milk, Yoghurt, Cheese, Butter, Ice Cream, Flavored Milk, and Milk Powder
- Per Capita Consumption, Prices, Production, Sales, Demand, Import and Export Volume of Dairy Products
- Trends and Developments in Uganda Dairy Product Market
- Regulatory Landscape of Uganda Dairy Product Market
- Competitive Landscape and Detailed Company Profiles of the Major Market Players
- Future Outlook and Projections of Uganda Dairy Product Market
- Analyst Recommendations
- Macro-Economic Factors Impacting the Uganda Dairy Product Market
- Uganda Dairy Market
- Uganda Yoghurt Sales
- Dairy Demand in Uganda
- Uganda Yoghurt Demand
- Uganda Dairy Industry Size
- Uganda Dairy Future Outlook
- Milk Powder Sales in Uganda
- Uganda Dairy Products Market
- Uganda Flavoured Milk Demand
- Production Milk Powder in Uganda
- Market Share Processed Milk Uganda
- Uganda Yoghurt Market Developments
- Ice Cream Production Facility in Uganda
- Competition in Ice Cream Industry Uganda
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
Processed Milk, Yoghurt, Cheese, Butter, Ice Cream, Milk Powder, Flavored Milk
Key Market Players Covered in the Report:
Brookside Dairy, Eldoville Dairies, Glacier Product Ltd, Paramount Diaries, Unilever, Jesa Farm, Pearl Diary
For more information about the publication, refer to this link:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & CommunicationsAnkur@kenresearch.com
Ken Research is a Global aggregator and publisher of Market intelligence research reports, equity reports, data base directories and economy reports. Our market research reports provides market sizing analysis, insights on promising industry segments, competition, future outlook and growth drivers in the space. The company is engaged in data analytics and aids clients in due-diligence, product expansion, plant setup, acquisition intelligence to all the other gamut of objectives through our research focus.