Dec 26, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''High Net Worth trends in Hong Kong to 2013" provides all the information you require to better understand High Net Worth trends in Hong Kong to 2013 over the past seven years.Synopsis
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the
high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Hong
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of US HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2008-2012) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Hong Kong HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and
the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert
research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from
around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- There were approximately 233,220 HNWIs in Hong Kong in 2012. These HNWIs held
US$1.1 trillion in wealth. The wealth per capita in the country in 2012 was
- Hong Kong HNWI numbers rose by 26.2%, following a marginal increase of 4.0% in 2011.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Hong Kong HNWIs is forecast to grow by 29%, to reach around 339,700 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a significant percentage increase, growing by 34% to reach US$1.7 trillion by 2017.
Table of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Social Background
3.4 Benchmarking Hong Kong Wealth in Context
3.4.1 Distribution of wealth in Hong Kong
3.5 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2017
4.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
4.1.2 Trends of the wealth bands
4.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
4.1.4 HNWIs – job titles
4.1.5 HNWIs – industry breakdown
4.1.6 HNWIs – industry performance
4.1.7 HNWIs – breakdown by city or town
4.1.8 HNWIs – town or city performance
4.1.9 HNWIs – town and city population densities
4.1.10 HNWIs – town and city forecasts
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/wealth-management-market-research-reports/high-net-worth-trends-in-hong-kong-to-2013.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.