“High-performance insulations materials market to reach USD 10.93 billion by 2021”
The high-performance insulation materials market size is estimated to reach USD 10.93 billion by 2021, at a projected CAGRof 11.2% between 2016 and 2021. High-performance insulation materials are used in several applications such as oil & gas, industrial, and automotive to prevent heat loss, reduce energy consumption, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. High-performance insulation materials are advanced materials that have high load-bearing capacity with high resistance to thermal, flame, moisture, sound, and weather, thus providing extremely superior insulating properties.
“Oil & gas –the largest and fastest-growing application segment”
The oil & gas segment is estimated to be the largest application of the high-performance insulation materials market. The market in this application is also projected to grow at the highest rate between 2016 and 2021. Increasing need for energy savings and rising environmental concerns over greenhouse emission are the major driving factors for the growth of the high-performance insulation materials market. Along with these factors, increasing oil & gas infrastructure activities in the developing economies of Asia-Pacific and the Middle-East & Africa is driving the market in oil & gas application.
“Asia-Pacific dominates the global high-performance insulation materials market”
Asia-Pacific is leading the high-performance insulation materials market. Growth in Asia-Pacific is led by the rising demand from oil & gas and construction applications. The increase in the number of new manufacturing establishments is making Asia-Pacific to emerge as the major driver of the growth for the global high-performance insulation materials market.
Break-up of profiles of primary interviewees of the report
• By Designation — C Level– 50%, Director Level–31%, and Others–19%
• By Region — North America–31%, Europe-38%, Asia-Pacific–25%, RoW-6%
The company profiled in this report includes Aspen Aerogels Inc. (U.S.), Cabot Corporation (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), Aerogel Technologies LLC (U.S.), Nano High-Tech Co. Ltd. (China), Morgan Thermal Ceramics (U.K.), and Unifrax Corporation (U.S.), among others.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/high-performance-insulation-materials-market-by-type-aerogel-ceramic-fiber-glass-bubble-eps-xps-application-oil-26-gas-industrial-construction-transportation-and-power-generation-automotive-and-paints-26-coatings---global-forecast-to-2021
The objectives of this study are:
• To define, describe, and segment the global high-performance insulation materials market by material type and application
• To forecast the sizes of the market segments based on regions such as Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, the and Middle East & Africa
• To provide detailed information regarding the important factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, and opportunities)
• To strategically analyze the segmented markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall market
• To identify and analyze opportunities for stakeholders in the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, alliances, joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments in the global high-performance insulation materials market
• To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
• High-performance insulation materials manufacturers
• High-performance insulation materials dealers
• High-performance insulation materials suppliers
• End users, raw material suppliers, and others
Scope of the report
This report categorizes the global high-performance insulation materials market based on type, application, and region.
Market Segmentation, by Material Type:
The high-performance insulation materials market has been segmented based on material type:
• Ceramic Fibers
• Others (Glass Bubble, EPS, XPS)
Market Segmentation, by application:
The high-performance insulation materials market has been segmented based on application:
• Oil & gas
• Construction, Transportation and Power Generation
• Others (Automotive, Paints & Coatings)
Market Segmentation, by Region:
The regional analysis covers:
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/high-performance-insulation-materials-market-by-type-aerogel-ceramic-fiber-glass-bubble-eps-xps-application-oil-26-gas-industrial-construction-transportation-and-power-generation-automotive-and-paints-26-coatings---global-forecast-to-2021
276 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, United States
International: +1(212)-634–4884 / +1(646)-781–7170
Grand Research Store is the marque of market research industry which identifies massive database of market research reports. We are having a numerous sectors market research gathering which covers diverse verticals around the Earth. Our central focus to make it trouble-free for decision makers to find applicable information and locate right Research reports which can save their time and assist in what they do best.