global High Pressure Processing market is projected to reach USD 1.1 billion by the end of 2021 High pressure processing (HPP) is a technology which is used as a natural option for processing an extensive range of food products. It is a freezing pasteurization technique in which the final packed products are introduced into a container and then the container is subjected to the maximum level of isostatic pressure put by water. The high pressure removes the bacteria, yeasts, moulds, parasites and viruses present in food, extending the life of the product and guaranteeing the safety of food. It eliminates the need for thermal degradation.
HPP is a natural and environmentally friendly process that helps in maintaining the characteristics of the ingredient (such as nutrients) and the flavor. This technology meets the demands related to thermal methods, removes the vitamin and changes the flavor of the food while HPP maintain the taste as well as the vitamins which are very essential for the consumer. HPP technology is put into practice by seafood & meat processors to satisfy the desired softness and extract the meat from crustaceans.
- High pressure processing market is broadly classified on the basis of equipment types, production size and end-use applications. Equipment such as batch processing and semi-continuous processing are available depending upon the size of production including low scaled to medium and high scale production capacities. Large scale production is normally seen in developed economies, while small and mid-scale are gaining prominence in developing economies.
- On the basis of applications, HPP market is broadly segmented into juices and beverages, vegetable products, meat products and seafood products. Juices and beverages along with meat products covers the majority of HPP applications. HPP equipment in vegetable products, though has a relatively low presence, is gaining wide prominence among food processing industries and is anticipated to witness above average growth rate during the forecast period, 2016 – 2026.
Geographic Coverage and Analysis:
- The report provides regional analysis covering geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the various regions covered, North America dominated the global High Pressure Processing market.
Some of the key players that are dominating this market are Avure Technologies Inc., Chic Freshertech, Baotou Kefa High Pressure Technology Co. Ltd., HiperbaricEspana, Multivac Sepp Haggenmüller GmbH, Kobe Steel Ltd., Thyssenkrupp Ag, Stansted Fluid Power Ltd., BeskydFrycovice A.S., MotivatitSeafoods L.L.C., and Millard Refrigerated Services, among others.
If you have any Question @https://www.infiniumglobalresearch.com/global-high-pressure-processing-market.html
The report provides deep insights on demand forecasts, market trends and micro and macro indicators. In addition, this report provides insights on the factors that are driving and restraining the demand of High Pressure Processing globally as well as regionally. Moreover, IGR-Growth Matrix analysis given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider. The report provides insights into the market using analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis and value chain analysis of High Pressure Processing. Moreover, the study highlights current market trends and provides forecast from 2016 to 2021. We also have highlighted future trends in the High Pressure Processing market that will impact the demand during the forecast period. Moreover, the competitive analysis given in each regional market brings an insight on the market share of the leading players. Additionally, the analysis highlights rise and fall in the market shares of the key players in the market. This report will help manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of the High Pressure Processing market to understand the present and future trends in this market and formulate their strategies accordingly.
Table of Content include in this Report
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
- Executive Summary
- Global High Pressure Processing Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 IGR – Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the High Pressure Processing Market
- Global High Pressure Processing Market Analysis, by Equipment Type 2014 – 2021
4.1 Vertical HPP Equipment
4.2 Horizontal HPP Equipment
- Global High Pressure Processing Market Analysis, by Application 2014 – 2021
5.2 Fruits & Vegetables
5.4 Juice & Beverages
- Global High Pressure Processing Market Analysis, by End Users2014 – 2021
6.2 Large Production Plants
- Global High Pressure Processing Market Analysis, by Region 2014 – 2021
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America High Pressure Processing Market by Equipment Type
7.1.2 North America High Pressure Processing Market by Application
7.1.3 North America High Pressure Processing Market by End Users
7.2.1 Europe High Pressure Processing Market by Equipment Type
7.2.2 Europe High Pressure Processing Market by Application
7.2.3 Europe High Pressure Processing Market by End Users
7.3.1 Asia-Pacific High Pressure Processing Market by Equipment Type
7.3.2 Asia-Pacific High Pressure Processing Market by Application
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific High Pressure Processing Market by End Users
7.4 Rest of the World (RoW)
7.4.1 RoW High Pressure Processing Market by Equipment Type
7.4.2 RoW High Pressure Processing Market by Application
7.4.3 RoW High Pressure Processing Market by End Users
- Company Profiles
8.1 Avure Technologies Inc.
8.2 Chic Freshertech, Baotou Kefa High Pressure Technology Co. Ltd.
8.4 Multivac Sepp Haggenmüller GmbH
8.5 Kobe Steel Ltd.
8.6 Thyssenkrupp Ag
8.7 Stansted Fluid Power Ltd.
8.8 BeskydFrycovice A.S.
8.9 MotivatitSeafoods L.L.C.
8.10 Millard Refrigerated Services
Infinium Global Research and Consulting Solutions is started with a single motto of being business partner of first choice. We at Infinium work on the strengths of our clients to ensure we help them consolidate their market position. We firmly believe in the fact that ‘if you are able to develop newer opportunities then you find there is no dearth of opportunities for you’. With our strategic research approaches and deep dive in the market segments, we try to find out new opportunities that our clients can encash with their existing resources. Our experts with over 100 years of cumulative experience in research offer the best in the industry services to our clients to ensure that they achieve their business goals.