HTML clipboardThis report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in Switzerland. It provides detailed figures on the current and expected HNWI asset allocations of Swiss HNWIs to 2016. http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-switzerland-to-2016.html
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Swiss HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of Swiss HNWIs to 2016 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of Swiss HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
- As of 2011, there are over 290,000 HNWIs in Switzerland, with a combined wealth of around US$1.3 trillion, accounting for roughly 60% of Switzerland’s total wealth.
- Swiss HNWI equity allocations of 31.5% are significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20% to 25%.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Management Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background to Switzerland
3.2 Economic Background to Switzerland
3.3 Benchmarking Swiss Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of wealth
4 Analysis of Swiss HNWI Investments
4.1 Analysis by Asset Class
4.1.1 Changing trends in liquid assets (equity, fixed income and cash and deposits)
4.1.2 Trends in alternative assets
4.1.3 Trends in collectables
4.1.4 Trends of investments in real estate
4.1.5 Trends of investments in cash and deposits
4.1.6 Trends of investments in fixed income
4.1.7 Trends of investments in equity
4.1.8 Trends of investments in business interest
4.2 Analysis of Foreign Investments
4.2.1 Trend of investments in rest of Europe
4.2.2 Trend of investments in the Asia-Pacific region
4.2.3 Trend of investments in North America
4.2.4 Trend of investments in Latin America, the Middle East and Africa
For more information kindly visit :
HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://twitter.com/#!/bharatbook
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.