HTML clipboardExtensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in the United Kingdom. It provides detailed figures on the current and expected HNWI asset allocations of UK HNWIs to 2015. http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-the-uk-to-2015.html
This report provides the latest asset allocations of HNWIs in the UK. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of UK HNWIs to 2015 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of UK HNWIs
- Volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- Volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2015
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
- As of 2011, there are just over 675,000 HNWIs in the UK, with a combined wealth of US$2.6 trillion, accounting for roughly 24% of the UK’s total wealth (US$10.9 trillion).
- The total number of HNWIs in the UK declined by 12.0% over the review period (2007 to 2011), while HNWI wealth dropped by 17.1%.
- Equities are the largest asset class for HNWIs in the UK (27% of total HNWI assets), followed by business interests (25%), real estate (17.8%), fixed income (17.0%), cash (7.3%) and alternatives (6.4%).
- Fixed income and cash holdings were the best performing asset classes over the review period, driven by a flight to safety during and after the global financial crisis.
- Driven in particular by a strong commodities market, the alternative asset holdings of British HNWIs increased over the review period from 6.1% of total assets in 2007 to 6.4% in 2011. This was mainly due to a significant rise in commodity holdings.
- Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects a further movement away from real estate and towards alternatives, equities and fixed income products.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background to the Wealth Sector
3.2 Economic Background to the Wealth Sector
3.3 Benchmarking UK Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of Wealth
4 Analysis of UK HNWI Investments
4.1 Analysis by Asset Classes
4.1.1 Changing Trends in Liquid Assets – Equity, Fixed Income and Cash and Deposits
For more information kindly visit :
HNWI Asset Allocation in the UK to 2015
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/in/bharatbook
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.