July 27, ,2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'HNWI Asset Allocation in the United Kingdom 2013' The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of UK HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of UK HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of UK HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and
the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert
research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from
around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- There were just over 736,000
HNWIs in the UK in 2012. These HNWIs collectively hold US$2,810 billion in
wealth which equates to 23% of the total individual wealth held in the country.
- UK HNWIs underperformed compared to the global average during the review period − worldwide HNWI volumes decreased by 0.3% whilst UK HNWI numbers decreased by 4%.
- In 2012, UK HNWI numbers rose by 8.9%, following a decline of 1.0% in 2011.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of UK HNWIs is forecast to grow by 43%, to reach over 1,053,037 in 2017. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 55% to reach US$4,350 billion by 2017.
Table of Contents :
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking UK Wealth in Context
3.1.1 World statistics
3.1.2 Distribution of wealth in the UK
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Analysis of UK HNWI investments
4.1 Analysis by Asset Classes
4.1.1 Trends in alternative assets
4.1.2 Trends in “Art, Wine and Wheels”
4.1.3 Trends of Investments in Real Estate
4.1.4 Trends of Investments in Cash and Deposits
4.1.5 Trends of investments in fixed income
4.1.6 Trends of investments in equity
4.1.7 Trends of investments in business interest
4.2 Analysis of Foreign Investments
4.2.1 Investments in Europe
4.2.2 Investments in North America (including the USA, Mexico and the Caribbean)
4.2.3 Investments in Asia Pacific
4.2.4 Investments in South America
4.2.5 Investments in Middle East
4.2.6 Investments in Africa
4.3 Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs Investable Assets
4.4 Analysis of UK Ultra HNWI Investments
5.1 Regulations on Taxes
5.2 Key Drivers
5.2.1 GBP to US$ exchange rate
5.2.2 Real GDP growth
5.2.3 Per capita GDP
5.2.4 Domestic market capitalization
5.2.5 Commodity index
5.2.7 Inflation rate
5.2.8 Interest rate
5.2.9 Balance of payments
5.2.10 Government debt
5.2.11 Stock market performance
5.3 Wealth Breakdowns
6 About WealthInsight
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-the-united-kingdom-2013.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Call UK +44 7405 208461
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.