20 Feb 2017, Navi Mumbai, India: Bharat Book presents a new report on "Home and Garden Specialist Retailers in Saudi Arabia" There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; home shopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
Saudi Arabia has been witnessing steady population growth for some time and further growth was seen in the country’s population over the review period, which in turn boosted demand for housing units. The current demand for housing stands at 265,000 units needed yearly until at least 2020 to satisfy current and emerging demand. Because this is substantially above the current supply, it has led to a surge in house price inflation. Nonetheless, the Saudi government has intervened through the allocation of new contracts for housing and a 50% increase in the construction of new housing units from 2016. As a result, construction activities increased towards the end of the review period. In turn, these new housing units were responsible for driving demand for home and garden products, including home furnishings, gardening products and home wares in 2016.
Home and Garden Specialist Retailers in Saudi Arabia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; home shopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
Product coverage: Home Improvement and Gardening Stores, Homewares and Home Furnishing Stores.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden Specialist Retailers market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Home and Garden Specialist Retailers: Value Sales, Outlets and Selling Space
2. Sales in Home and Garden Specialist Retailers by Channel: Value
3. Sales in Home and Garden Specialist Retailers by Channel: % Value Growth
4. Home and Garden Specialist Retailers GBO Company Shares: % Value
5. Home and Garden Specialist Retailers GBN Brand Shares: % Value
6. Home and Garden Specialist Retailers LBN Brand Shares: Outlets
7. Forecast Sales in Home and Garden Specialist Retailers by Channel: Value
8. Forecast Sales in Home and Garden Specialist Retailers by Channel: % Value Growth
9. Sales in Retailing by Store-based vs Non-Store: Value
10. Store-based Retailing Outlets by Channel: Units
For More Related Reports: Garden Market Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for , company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
About Author Bio: I am working with a company which provides market research reports, company profiles, custom research, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, online databases etc. Through our industry analysis you can identify opportunities, analyze the requirements of the customers and study the competition sector wise.
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.