The Indian hospitality industry has emerged as one of the key industries driving growth of the services sector in India. The fortunes of the hospitality industry have always been linked to the prospects of the tourism industry and tourism is the foremost demand driver of the industry. The Indian hospitality industry has recorded healthy growth fuelled by robust inflow of foreign tourists as well as increased tourist movement within the country and it has become one of the leading players in the global industry. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=215891&rt=Hotel-Industry-in-India-2011-2015.html
Trends in the Industry
1. Budget Hotels as the next trigger
2. Medical Tourism
3. New avenues of growth
4. Shifting focus to Tier II and Tier III cities
5. Marketing Strategies
6. Emergence of Mixed Land Usage
7. Huge spurt of international brands
8. Innovative operating models
The Indian hotel industry is highly fragmented with a large number of small and unorganized players accounting for a lion’s share. The major players in the organized segment include Indian Hotels Company Ltd, Hotel Leela Venture Ltd, EIH Ltd, ITC Hotels and ITDC.
The industry is likely to experience robust growth on the back of rising disposable incomes and favorable industry statistics. The market is estimated to reach US$ 30 billion by 2015.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
• Indian Hotel and Tourism Industry
• Demand-supply scenario in the Industry
• Proposed investments by domestic and foreign players
• Factors driving growth, Issues & Challenges
• Key operating characteristics like occupancy rates, revenue per available room (RevPAR) and average room rates (ARR)
• Emerging trends such as MICE, service apartments, spas, medical tourism, wildlife resorts, mixed land usage and Budget Hotels
• Government Regulations for the sector in Indian market
• Key players and Market Concentration
REASONS TO BUY
• To get a in-depth view of the various factors which are driving the growth and those which are critical to the industry
• Report covers all the facets of the industry performance and future prospects.
• The Impact of tourism industry on Hotel industry
For more information kindly visit :
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.