Hydrogenics Corporation Hydrogenics is a provider of power generation equipment. It designs, develops, and manufactures hydrogen generation, energy storage, and fuel cell products. The company produces products on water electrolysis technology and proton exchange membrane PEM technology.
Hydrogenics provides various manufacturing services, including parts procurement, kitting, assembly and repair. It serves merchant gas companies, endusers, oil and gas companies, and stationary and motive power applications in Europe, Asia, North America, South and Central America, Africa, the Middle East, and Oceania and Caribbean. The company has manufacturing facilities in Canada, Belgium, and Germany; and sales and service offices in Eastern Europe and North America. Hydrogenics is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Hydrogenics Corporation HYG Power Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the companys Mergers and Acquisitions M&As, partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, subsector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary inhouse Power eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals Analysis of the companys financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Subsector Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by subsector.
- Major Deals Information on the companys major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s major public companies key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description A brief description of the companys operations.
- Key Employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments A brief on recent news about the company.
Table of content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Hydrogenics Corporation, Power, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 5
Hydrogenics Corporation, Power Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 6
Hydrogenics Corporation, Power, Deals By Region, 2012 to YTD 2018 7
Hydrogenics Corporation, Power, Deals By Sector, 2012 to YTD 2018 8
Hydrogenics Corporation, Power, Deals Summary, 2012 to YTD 2018 9
Hydrogenics Corporation, Power, Deal Details 10
Hydrogenics Enters into Licensing Agreement with BlueG 10
Hydrogenics Enters Into Partnership Agreement With Enbridge To Develop Utility Scale Energy Storage In North America 11
Equity Offering 12
Hydrogenics Raises USD21 Million in Private Placement of Shares 12
Hydrogenics Raises USD19 Million in Public Offering of Shares 13
Hydrogenics Raises USD15 Million in Public Offering of Shares 14
Hydrogenics Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$6.5 Million 15
Hydrogenics Completes Private Placement Of Shares For US$5 Million 16
Hydrogenics Corporation Key Competitors 17
Hydrogenics Corporation Key Employees 18
Hydrogenics Corporation Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Recent Developments 20
Jan 18, 2018: Hydrogenics Receives $7.8 Million Fuel Cell Order in China 20
Jun 08, 2017: Hydrogenics Signs Purchase and License Agreement valued at over 50M USD for 1,000 Fuel Cell Bus Power Modules 21
Jun 05, 2017: Hydrogenics to Provide Fuel Cells for
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885