Dec 03, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Hyperlipidemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2013' also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hyperlipidemia. Hyperlipidemia - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Hyperlipidemia.
- A review of the Hyperlipidemia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Hyperlipidemia pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Hyperlipidemia.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hyperlipidemia pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Eli Lilly and Company
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
Santaris Pharma A/S
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Ahn-Gook Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
aRigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Esperion Therapeutics, Inc.
FORMAC Pharmaceuticals N.V.
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 7
List of Figures 8
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 9
Hyperlipidemia Overview 10
Therapeutics Development 11
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Hyperlipidemia 11
Hyperlipidemia Therapeutics under Development by Companies 13
Hyperlipidemia Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 16
Late Stage Products 17
Comparative Analysis 17
Mid Clinical Stage Products 18
Comparative Analysis 18
Early Clinical Stage Products 19
Comparative Analysis 19
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 20
Comparative Analysis 20
Hyperlipidemia Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 21
Hyperlipidemia Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 23
Companies Involved in Hyperlipidemia Therapeutics Development 24
Amgen Inc. 24
Eli Lilly and Company 25
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp. 26
Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 27
Samyang Corporation 28
Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 29
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited 30
Santaris Pharma A/S 31
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 32
Yuhan Corporation 33
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 34
Immuron Limited 35
Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 36
Ahn-Gook Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 37
Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 38
aRigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 39
Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. 40
FORMAC Pharmaceuticals N.V. 41
Hyperlipidemia - Therapeutics Assessment 42
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 42
Assessment by Combination Products 43
Assessment by Route of Administration 44
Assessment by Molecule Type 46
Drug Profiles 48
IMO-3100 - Drug Profile 48
Product Description 48
Mechanism of Action 48
R&D Progress 48
IMD-4 - Drug Profile 50
Product Description 50
Mechanism of Action 50
R&D Progress 50
TKM-ApoB - Drug Profile 51
Product Description 51
Mechanism of Action 51
R&D Progress 51
DRL-17822 - Drug Profile 53
Product Description 53
Mechanism of Action 53
R&D Progress 53
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Healthcare-market-research-reports/Hyperlipidemia-Pipeline-Review-H2-20131.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.