Ken Research has announced its distribution on, “Caribbean Beer Market Insights Report 2016” which provides a complete overview of the Caribbean beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. The report includes: 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution, with 2016 forecasts and provides an overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance.
With provision of the details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by the company, it identifies the competitor activities and product innovation and differentiation prospects.
It well analyzes the domestic as well as imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference for developing a competitive advantage. It helps in gaining an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Caribbean beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance the corporate strategic planning. It also evaluates the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Caribbean beer market which further aids to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace.
- The Aruba beer market prolonged to be highly shattered, with strong presence of imported brands from the past years and is further expected to maintain the same in the future.
- Growth in beer consumption in Jamaica was forecasted to grow in 2014, led by popular brands such as Red Stripe and Guinness.
- Grenada beer’s economy recovered well when the government implemented some measures in order to boost tourism and the nutmeg industry.
- The performance in the Cuban beer category had been positive which was majorly driven by the increase of tourism.
- Banks Holding Ltd carried out a vigorous promotional plan in 2015 in order to successfully reserve their market share in Barbados beer industry.
- In 2015, Heineken not only performed robustly due to its strong brand positioning as a result of free trade agreements with Holland, but it also clinched market share due to the volume decline of the brand Polar (Kuster's Trading).
- Other brands practiced an astonishing growth due to the aggressive expansion plan particularly in the south of the Caribbean.
- Overall, beer market in Dominican Republic saw a positive growth sped up by the growth of the tourism industry and aggressive promotional campaigns carried out by the leading players.
- The beer market on a whole is expected to flourish and generate revenue in the coming years that would cover losses if any as well as improve the profit making ratio.
Topics Covered in the report
- Beer Market Research Report Caribbean
- Caribbean Alcoholic Beverages Industry
- Caribbean Alcoholic Beverages Market Size
- Caribbean Beer Consumption
- Caribbean beer market future outlook
- Caribbean beer market future
- Caribbean beer market research
- Caribbean Alcoholic Beverages Market
- Caribbean beer market growth
- Caribbean beer market trends
- Caribbean beer market size
- Caribbean beer market share
- Caribbean beer market analysis
- Caribbean beer market
For more coverage click on the link below:
Head Marketing & Communications
The positive performance in the Cuban beer category was mainly driven by the increase of tourism.
In 2015, Heineken continued its robust performance in Aruba, thanks to its strong brand positioning due to free trade agreements with Holland.
Banks Holding Ltd carried out an aggressive promotional plan in 2015 to retain its market share in Barbados beer industry.
Beer market in Dominican Republic saw a positive growth fuelled by the growth of the tourism industry and aggressive promotional campaigns carried out by the leading players.