Cardiac Valve Repairs - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides an overview of Cardiac Valve Repairs currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Cardiac Valve Repairs pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by a team of industry experts.
Complete report available @ Cardiac Valve Repairs - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017
- Extensive coverage of the Cardiac Valve Repairs under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Cardiac Valve Repairs and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Cardiac Valve Repairs under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
4tech Cardio Ireland Limited Admedus Ltd Agamit Medical Ltd Ample Medical Inc Ancora Heart Inc Arbor Surgical Technologies, Inc. BioStable Science & Engineering, Inc. Cardiosolutions Inc Cardious, Inc. Children's Hospital Boston CollPlant Ltd. coramaze technologies GmbH Coroneo Inc. CUBE SRL Daidalos Solutions BV Edwards Lifesciences Corp Emory University Lartim Medical Ltd Mardil Medical, Inc. Mayo Clinic US Medtentia International Ltd Oy MiCardia Corp Michigan Critical Care Consultants, Inc. Micro Interventional Devices, Inc. Millipede LLC Mitral Heal Mitralix Ltd. Mitre Medical Corp. Neochord Inc North Carolina State University Phoenix Cardiac Devices, Inc. QuantumCor Inc. Rambam Health Care Campus ReCor Medical, Inc. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Symetis AG TransCardiac Therapeutics, LLC Trinity College Dublin Valcare Medical Valtech Cardio Ltd Viacor Inc
Manager - Marketing