- Future growth of India Fitness Services and Equipment Market will be led by rapid urbanization, health consciousness among young adults and teenagers and surging lifestyle related diseases.
- The share of domestic fitness equipments will rise at an augmented rate due to improvisation of the domestic manufacturing, trading and distribution process.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “India Fitness Services and Equipment Market Outlook to 2019” which provides entailing statistics on fitness clubs and fitness equipments such as weight training and cardiovascular equipments in India. The report covers various aspects such as industry revenue, number of fitness clubs in tier 1, 2 and 3 cities and market size of equipments by revenue along with the market segmentation by end users, type of equipments and others. The report is useful for fitness service providers, fitness equipment manufacturers and dealers as well as new players venturing in the market.
The growth in the India fitness services and equipment market has been largely impelled by the augmenting demand for fitness services on account of rising lifestyle diseases and obesity. The India market has a large number of unorganized players in both the fitness services and fitness equipments market. The low penetration of fitness services and equipment has attracted many leading international players in India.
According to the research report, the sales revenue of India fitness services and fitness equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of nearly more than 23% and 22% respectively over the period of FY’2015-FY’2019, majorly due to rapid increase in India’s Services Sector and Youth Population.
“The rising demand for fitness services and equipments by middle class Indian population as well as the urban population will aid the fitness services and equipment in the near future. The fitness services market has been developing at a tremendous rate and is expected to have a great potential in the India fitness services and equipment market. Additionally, it is expected that the industry will further develop with an increasing number foreign players entering the India market.”- According to the Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
India Fitness Services and Equipment Market
- -Market Size by Revenue
- -Consumer Profile
- -Market Segmentation of Fitness Services
- oBy Organizational Structure
- oBy Subscription Charges
- oBy Top Cities
- -Market Segmentation of Fitness Equipments
- oBy End Users
- oBy Type of Fitness Equipment
- oBy Origin
- -Exports and Imports
- -Trends and Development
- -SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- -Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
- -Future Outlook
- -Macro Economic Parameters
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
Plate Loaded Machines
Companies Covered in the Report
TBVF (Talwalkar’s Better Value Fitness)
Fitness First India
Jerai Fitness Pvt. Ltd.
Bhaseen Sports Pvt Ltd
SunSai Sports and Fitness
Acme Fitness India
Grand Slam Fitness
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
Ken Research is a leading global industry research and information service company operating with a network of partner firms across the US, Asia and Europe. The company provides bespoke industry intelligence, equity research reports and business consulting services on gamut of sectors.
Our Industry Coverage:
- In-depth Industry Reports
- Competitive Intelligence Studies
- Survey Analytics
- Equity Analyses and Company Reports