The Indian glass market has grown exceptionally in the past few years due to the much awaited thrust in the real estate developments in the country. The growth of Indian glass market is dominated by container glass segment, which accounts for majority of the sales in terms of volume, while majority of the sales in terms of value are generated by float glass segment.
The growth in the container glass segment will be sluggish in the years to come as float glass segment will increase its share both in terms of value and volume. The specialty glass segment will grow enormously in the next five years along with the fiber glass segment due to huge demand from fiber glass end users. The Indian glass market is poised to grow at the compounded annual growth rate of 14.7% for next five years on the sidelines of growth in real estate sector, infrastructural development, retail sector, automotives sales and food & beverages sector. The report “Indian Glass Market, Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” includes:
- Global Glass Market Statistics and Forecast
- India Glass Market Statistics and Forecast
- India Glass Market Share By Segment, By Region, By Applications
- Drivers, Challenges, Opportunities and PEST Analysis
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Indian glass market.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, glass manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with stakeholders of Indian glass market such as manufacturers, distributors and industrial customers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of more than 3000 paid databases such as newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global Glass Market Overview
2.1. By Value
2.2. By Volume
3. India Glass Market Overview
3.2. Market Size
3.2.1. By Value
3.2.2. By Volume
3.3. Market Share
3.3.1. By Company
3.3.2. By Sector
3.3.3. By Region
4. India Specialty Glass Market
4.1. Market Size
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
4.2. Market Share
4.2.1. By Region
4.2.2. By Company
5. India Float Glass Market
5.1. Market Size
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share
5.2.1. By Region
5.2.2. By Company
6. India Fiber Glass Market
6.1. Market Size
6.1.1. By Value
6.1.2. By Volume
6.2. Market Share
6.2.1. By Region
6.2.2. By Company
7. India Container Glass Market
7.1. Market Size
7.1.1. By Value
7.1.2. By Volume
7.2. Market Share
7.2.1. By Region
7.2.2. By Company
8. PEST Analysis – India Glass Market
9. Market Dynamics
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/consumer-goods-market-research-report/india-glass-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2017.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.