"India Laparoscopes Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the India Laparoscopes market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Video Laparoscopes (Rigid Tip Video Laparoscopes and Flexible Tip Video Laparoscopes), Robotic Surgical Systems and Rigid Tip Non-Video Laparoscopes.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Laparoscopes market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size data for Laparoscopes market segments - Video Laparoscopes (Rigid Tip Video Laparoscopes and Flexible Tip Video Laparoscopes), Robotic Surgical Systems and Rigid Tip Non-Video Laparoscopes.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Laparoscopes market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the India Laparoscopes market.
- Key players covered include Olympus Corporation, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG, B. Braun Melsungen AG and Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/life-sciences-market-research-reports-11621/india-laparoscopes1.html
Market Report on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India startingfrom Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Sophia Jones is working with MarketReportsonIndia which is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). The website provides market reports on different sectors like consumer goods, food & beverages, defense, life sciences, technology, energy & utility, industry, services etc.