- The Online Matchmaking market leader, Bharat Matrimony is expected to maintain its dominant position. Whereas, market players in wedding planner segment such as Fern N Petals and L’amore Weddings are expected to continue with their dominant position in Wedding Planner Industry.
- Future growth of India Wedding Market is expected to lead by rising subscriptions due to increasing number of internet users and rising income levels, followed by demand for various manufacturers and retailers involved in delivery of wedding services.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “India Wedding Market Outlook to 2020-Focus on Online Matchmaking and Wedding Planning Segment”which provides a comprehensive analysis of the Wedding Industry in India. The report covers various aspects such as market size of Online Matchmaking Market, segmentation by online matchmaking and offline matchmaking services, total registrations, paid registrations, location of weddings, budget of weddings, and pricing packages. The report also provides competitive landscape and profile of major players operating in Online Matchmaking Market in India. The future analysis of overall Online Matchmaking Market and by segments has also been discussed in each of the sub segment. The report is useful for online matchmaking market player, large E-commerce companies and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
The report also covers market size of wedding planner market, segmentation by number of weddings, destination weddings, organized and unorganized wedding planners. The report also provides competitive landscape and profile of major players operating in Wedding Planner Market in India. The future analysis of overall Wedding Planner Market and by segments has also been discussed in each of the sub segment. The report is useful for major wedding planners, large online matchmaking service providers and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
India Matchmaking Market
The India Wedding market has witnessed a growth in recent years on account of rise in growth of online matchmaking market players fueled by introduction of new technologies, rising internet penetration and entry of new players in wedding planning segment of wedding industry.The growth in E-Commerce has been largely led by the domestic factors such as increased subscriptions, increased freedom of choice in seeking a life partner. The Online Matchmaking market is comprised of large companies, with Bharat Matrimony and Shaadi.com being dominant Players in online matchmaking segment. The market for online matchmaking has been dominated by Bharat matrimony which posses a large portfolio of prospective seekers under marriageable age group. The India Online Matchmaking market revenues have grown at a CAGR of 21% from 2010-2015.
According to the research report, the India Online Matchmaking market will grow at a considerable CAGR rate thus reaching INR 20.6 billion by 2020 increasing internet penetration, rising personal disposable income, lower pricing packages relative to brick and mortar matchmaking service providers and presence of a large number of online matchmaking and dating sites offering a variety of matchmaking services.
India Wedding Planner Market
The growth in Wedding Planner industryhas been largely led by the domestic factors such as increased disposable income, time constraint, diversification, rising competition and creative and innovative ideas preferred by couples. The Wedding Planner Industry is comprised of large companies, with Fern N Petals and L’amore Weddings being dominant players in wedding planner segment. The market for wedding planning has been dominated by Fern N Petals which posses a large portfolio of number of weddings being organized. The India Wedding Planning market revenues have grown at a CAGR of 10% from 2010-2015.
According to the research report, the India Wedding Planner market will grow at a considerable CAGR rate thus reaching INR 1,606.9 billion by 2020, rising personal disposable income, shortage of time, new and unique ideas desired by couples to celebrate their weddings and presence of a large number of wedding consultants offering a variety of services in organizing a wedding.
“Increasing internet penetration due to technological improvement, increased disposable income and changing outlook of the unmarried population are anticipated to give a boost to India Wedding market. Lack of awareness, orthodox mindset in rural areas, increasing online frauds and enhancing competition are few of the major challenges which will affect the growth of this industry in the future”, according to the Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Companies Covered in the Report
Indian Players-Online Matchmaking
Indian Players-Wedding Planning
Fern N Petals
Elite Wedding Planners
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- India Wedding Service Market size by Number of Weddings
- -Market Segmentation by
- oPeriod of Weddings(Month on Month)
- oLocation of Weddings
- oNumber of Weddings by Event Planner and Self Planning
- oBudget of Weddings
- oPopular Themes
- oWedding Expenditure Break up (venue, photographer, catering and food, music, decoration, pandit charges, consultant (if hired), jewellery, invitation cards, gifts, outfits, beauty and makeup, transportation and others)
- oMajor Cities
- oRegistered and Unregistered Weddings
- India Matchmaking Market Size
- oBy Revenues
- oBy total Number of People Registered
- oBy Paid Registrations
-Market Segmentation by
- oBy Online and Offline Matchmaking on the Basis of overall weddings,
- oBy Cities
- oBy Type of Membership
- oBy Mobile and Website User
-Market Segmentation by Consumer Profiles
- oBy Gender
- oBy Age
- oBy Working Class
- oBy marital Status
- oBy Annual Income
- oBy Religion
- Business Models Prevalent in India Online Matchmaking Market
- Trends and growth Drivers in India Matchmaking Market
- Developments in India Matchmaking Market
- Issues and Challenges in India Matchmaking Market
- SWOT Analysis in India Matchmaking Market
- Entry Barriers in India Matchmaking Market
- Market Share of Major Players in India Matchmaking Market
- Company Profiles of Major Players in India Online Matchmaking Market (Jeevansathi.com, Shaadi.com. Bharat Matrimony.com and others)
- Competitive Landscape of Major Startups in India Online Matchmaking Market
- India Matchmaking Market Future Outlook and Projections
- oIndia Wedding Planners Market Introduction
- India Wedding Planners Market Size
- oBy Revenues
- oBy Number of Weddings through Wedding Planners
- -Market Segmentation by
- oBy Major Cities,
- oBy Wedding venues
- oBy Organized and Unorganized Wedding Planners
- o-Market Segmentation by Consumer Profiles
- oBy Occupation
- oBy Annual Income
- Business Model of India Wedding Planners
- Trends and growth Drivers in India Wedding Planner Market
- Issues and Challenges in India Wedding Planner Market
- Market Share of Major Players in India Wedding Planner Market
- Company Profiles of Major Players in India Wedding Planner Market
- Competitive Landscape of Major Startups in India Wedding Planner Market
- India Wedding Planner Market Future Outlook and Projections
- Macroeconomic Parameters
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & CommunicationsAnkur@Kenresearch.Com
Ken Research is a Global aggregator and publisher of Market intelligence research reports, equity reports, data base directories and economy reports. The company is engaged in data analytics and aids clients in due-diligence, product expansion, plant setup, acquisition intelligence to all the other gamut of objectives through our research focus.