Indian Diabetes Market Report & Outlook For 2010-2015
Numerous factors such as the world’s largest diabetes patient pool, the success of newly launched innovative drugs, increasing diagnosis and drug treated rates, and a rapidly growing market are driving all major pharmaceutical manufacturers in this Market. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=152255&rt=Indian-Diabetes-Market-Report-Outlook-For-2010-2015.html )
• A growing drug treated population coupled with the launch of several new agents is expected to drive the Indian diabetes market to US$1.4 Billion by 2015
• In 2009, the Market for Non-insulin Anti-diabetics was worth US$ 306 Million. Growth in this market in the next five years will be driven by the strong uptake of novel drugs such as DPP-IV inhibitors and GLP-1 analogues
• Although the market for Non-insulin anti-diabetics is highly genericized, the success of Merck’s Januvia (Sitagliptin) Suggests that there exists a large segment in the Indian population that can afford highly priced but innovative drugs
• The Insulin market in India is presently dominated by intermediate rapid acting Insulin’s. The popularity of long acting Insulin is, however, rapidly increasing.
• Unlike the Non-Insulin anti-diabetics Market, the market for Insulin is highly concentrated with the top three players accounting for 88% of the total market.
• It Expects the Insulin market to grow at a CAGR of 25% between 2010-2015 reaching sales over US$ 448 Million by 2015
Forecasts: The report provides forecasts on: • Total Number of Diabetes patients, Diagnosis and treatment rates in India, Total Diabetes Market, Total Non-insulin diabetes Market, Glitazones, Biguanides, Sulphonylureas, Alpha-Glycosidase Inhibitors, DPP-IV inhibhitors, GLP-Agonists, Glinides, All other Non-insulin Antidiabetes classes, Total Insulin Market
Key Questions Answered in this report
• What is the total size of the diabetes population in India and what are its characteristics?
• What area the diagnosis and drug treatment rates for diabetes in India?
• What are the key factors driving the growth of diabetes medications in India?
• What is the Size and Breakup of the total Diabetes Market in India?
• What is the Size and Breakup of the total Non-Insulin diabetes market in India?
• What is the Size and Breakup of the total Insulin diabetes market in India?
• Who are the key players in the Indian diabetes market and how has their performance been in the last five years?
• What is the outlook of the Indian diabetes market in the next five years?
• Which novel products are expected to be launched in the next five years?
• Which therapy classes will show the highest growth in the next five years?
• What area the road blocks in the Indian diabetes market?
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=152255&rt=Indian-Diabetes-Market-Report-Outlook-For-2010-2015.html
Diabetes Therapies & Diagnostics: Global Markets
China Diabetes Market Report & Outlook For 2010-2015
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatbookseo.blogsome.com
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, conferences & seminars, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty two years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.