India VoIP Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2017
Over the past two decades the Indian telecom industry has changed dramatically. The shift from landline phones to mobile phones was quick. VoIP: Voice Over Internet Protocol is a new addition in the technological advancement in the Indian telecom industry. The scenario changed in May, 2012 as the Government of India’s National Telecom Policy 2012 allowed full-fledged use of VoIP in India. This regulation is expected to give rise to a new boom in the telecom industry. Telecom players are expected to shift their focus to VoIP because of its enormous advantages over mobile. The residential VoIP market is a completely untapped segment which the companies have already started to focus on. http://www.bharatbook.com/mobile-and-telecoms-market-research-reports/india-voip-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2017.html
According to “India VoIP Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017”, the market will witness phenomenal growth (CAGR) of 27% for next five years in terms of number of VoIP subscribers. Some of the drivers for growing VoIP market in India are increasing internet penetration, escalating LTE deployments, rising migration within and outside Indian borders and growing Smartphone VoIP vendors and applications. There are many players who are expected to roll out their services for the rising internet population in India by 2013, the market will have adequate number of players, but the company’s offering state of the art technologies and better subscriber experience are expected to win the race. “India VoIP Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” includes: VoIP Market
• India VoIP Market Size, Share and Forecast
• Indian VoIP Market Vendor Analysis and PEST Analysis
• Regional Market Analysis & Forecast
• Market Trends, Developments & Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of India VoIP market dynamics.
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, VoIP Service Providers, Vendors and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with stakeholders of VoIP market. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of more than 3000 paid databases such as newspapers, company annual reports, company financials, and proprietary databases.
1. Analyst Briefing
2. Global VOIP Market Overview
2.1. Market Size & forecast
2.1.1. By Value
2.1.2. By Volume
2.2. Market Share & forecast
2.2.1. By Region
3. Global mVoIP Market Overview
3.1. Market Size & forecast
3.1.1. By Value
3.1.2. By Volume
3.2. Market Share & forecast
3.2.1. By Region
3.2.2. By End Users
4. India VoIP Market Overview
4.1. Market Size & forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
4.1.3. By State (Top 8 states)
4.2. Market Share & forecast
4.2.1. By City (Top 8 cities)
4.2.2. By Company
4.2.3. By End Users (Personal, Professional)
5. VOIP Vendor Revenue Model Analysis
6. Market Dynamics
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/mobile-and-telecoms-market-research-reports/india-voip-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2017.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Ph.: + 91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs : http://bharatbookblog.wordpress.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.