The world has witness a dramatic shift in technology in the past few years. Each
and every product which has changed life of Millions has gone through various
phases of transformation. The life cycle of computers, printers, television,
mobile phones, music systems, refrigerators and others have gone down sharply in
the past few years which has resulted in obsolescence of the previous versions
and in turn became e-waste. WEEE recyclers have become a boon for countries
worldwide as they help in reducing the carbon footprint by recycling the e-waste
in the most environment friendly way .
According to “India Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Recycling Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017 – Ewaste, E-Waste” the market is facing major challenges from unorganized sector specially in terms of raw material procurement. The unorganized sector dominates the WEEE recycling market in India by recycling around 95% of the WEEE generated in India. The market grew at a CAGR of 37.98 % in terms of volume from 2008 till 2011. By the end of 2017, it is expected that 25% of the WEEE generated will be recycled by organized sector. Increasing Government focus and restricting of policies will force many small players to exit the market which will help organised players to increase their shares. The report “India Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Recycling Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017 – Ewaste, E-Waste” elaborates following particulars:
• Global WEEE Recycling Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2017
• India WEEE Recycling Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2017
• India WEEE Recycling, WEEE Price Analysis
• Market Trends, Developments and Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of WEEE recycling market in India.
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years in India.
• To help industry consultants, WEEE recyclers and WEEE dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and adds weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with WEEE recyclers and dealers, other channel partners, media executives, and consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of more than 3000 paid databases such as newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.
1. Executive Summary
2. Global E-waste market
2.1. Market Size & Forecast
2.2. Market Share & Forecast
2.2.1. By Region
2.2.2. By Product
3. India E-waste market
3.1. Market Size & Forecast
3.1.3. Installed Capacity
3.2. Market Share & Forecast
3.2.1. By Region
3.2.2. By Product
3.2.3. By Company
3.2.4. By City
4. Value chain analysis
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Market Dynamics
7. India Economic Snapshot
8. PEST Analysis E-Waste Market in India
9. Market Trends &Development
9.1. Capacity Utilization Scenario
9.2. Entry of EEE Manufacturers in the Market
9.3. Pressure From Supply Side
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/information-technology-market-research-report/india-waste-electrical-and-electronic-equipment-weeerecycling-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2017-ewaste-e-waste.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.