“Indian Floriculture Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017” provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Indian floriculture market. The research study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the drivers, market size, area under cultivation, structure, production, competitive landscape and the outlook of the floriculture market till 2017-18. This report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists and all those who are planning to foray into the Indian floriculture market in some form or the other. http://www.bharatbook.com/animal-husbandry-market-research-reports/indian-floriculture-market-report-forecast-2012-2017.html
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What is the total size of the Indian floriculture market?
• How has the Indian floriculture market performed in recent years?
• What is the size of the total land under flower cultivation?
• Which are the top flower producing states in India?
• What is the competitive structure of the floriculture market in India?
• What is the breakup of the organized and unorganized flower market in India?
• What are the key drivers of the floriculture market in India?
• What is the outlook of the floriculture market in India?
Information Sources - Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
• Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews
with industry experts.
• Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
Table of Contents
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Indian Floriculture Market
3.1 Current Market Trends
3.2 Market Breakup by Segment
3.3 Competitive Landscape
3.4 Market Forecast
List of Figures
Figure 4 1: India: Floriculture Market: Consumption Value (in Billion INR),
2005-06 - 2011-12
Figure 4 2: India: Floriculture Market: Area under Cultivation (in 000’ Hectare), 2005-06 – 2010-11
Figure 4 3: India: Floriculture Market: Area under Cultivation by State (in %), 2010-11
Figure 4 4: India: Floriculture Market: Production Volume of Cut Flowers (in Million Flowers), 2005-06 - 2011-12
Figure 4 5: India: Floriculture Market: Major Cut Flower Producing States (in %), 2010-11
Figure 4 6: India: Floriculture Market: Production Volume of Loose Flowers (in 000’ Metric Tons), 2005-06 - 2011-12
Figure 4 7: India: Floriculture Market: Major Loose Flower Producing States (in %), 2010-11
Figure 4 8: India: Floriculture Market Forecast: Consumption Value (in Billion INR), 2012-13 - 2017-18
List of Tables
Table 4 1: India: Floriculture Market: Key Players
For more information kindly visit :
Indian Floriculture Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Our Blogs: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.