According to our new research report, “Booming Housing Sector in India”, demand for residential property in India is emerging as a major growth area for a large number of developers. The sector is not only attracting domestic real-estate developers, but also the foreign investors. Besides, continuously increasing population, growing aspirations towards obtaining one’s own house, increasing nuclear families and rapid urbanization have boosted the development of this sector and the trend is expected to continue in future. As per our analysis, demand for housing units is expected to register a significant growth of more than 40% during 2012-2014.
Research Analysis & Highlights
The report, “Booming Housing Sector in India” by RNCOS which is spread over in 125 pages provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the residential sector in India. It facilitates information on housing market structure comprising of number of housing units, rooms and ownership of flats by type. A comprehensive study on housing demand analysis segmented into Affordable, HIG and Luxury housing has also been included in our report. The report provides primary survey which help clients in understanding the market behavior from both ends (consumer and developer).
Additionally, the report includes detailed analysis on major cities (Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Chennai and Kolkata) along with the forecast on important industry verticals including faucets, tiles, switch, cement and steel, paint, bathroom fittings, furniture, floorings and modular kitchen in order to present the complete 360 degree view of the industry. Furthermore, it covers emerging technological innovations, challenges and competitive landscape under housing sector which will help our clients understand the market situation and its progress in the coming years.
Some of the report’s key highlights include:
- Developers on a new move to attract customers by initiating tech-savvy housing projects.
- Floorings and Modular Kitchen the fastest growing verticals of Indian housing sector.
- Rising nuclear families and HNI population elevating demand for different housing segments.
- Delhi’s/National Capital Region’s ongoing housing projects to offer a significant boost to the property sector.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM449.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- India Affordable Housing Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM444.htm)
- India Luxury Housing Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM447.htm)
- Indian Cement Industry Outlook 2015 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM419.htm)
- Indian Paint Industry Forecast to 2015 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM408.htm)
- Indian Housing Sector Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM013.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Other-Industry.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the intending consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.