Insurance in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the insurance market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India insurance market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the India insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the India insurance market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the India insurance market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up India's insurance market?
The insurance market consists of the non-life insurance sector and the life insurance sector. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes.
The Indian insurance market had total gross written premiums of $75.9bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% between 2011 and 2015.
The life insurance segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total gross written premiums of $60.1bn, equivalent to 79.2% of the market's overall value.
Structural reforms implemented by the Indian government increased spending on infrastructure
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Related Reports : Insurance Industry Report
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.