Industrial Engines installed base in India is only like to improve further and its important for companies operating in the industry to understand the dynamics of emerging demand to be able to service these across different demand pockets spread across India. http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/industrial-diesel-gas-engines-market-in-india.html
While economy slowing down is a concern, all demand drivers for engine industry points towards to a robust outlook for OE sales side. Growing installed base of engines provides further opportunity related to engine retrofit, optimization and O&M solutions
InfraInsights aim to provide a detailed report based on primary research to all companies operating in the Industrial engine segment, to enable them plan their sales strategy, align sales target, get view on opportunity on the retrofit, engine optimization and other solutions based opportunity like power rentals, qualifying and quantifying the emerging demand across different regions / applications, parameters that drives pick one engine supplier over another engine supplier and other relevant and related parameters of interest to the industry
This report is an Industry Market Research Report, that will be executed through extensive field work and can be relied upon for understanding the industry best practices, industry leaders, new opportunities, new entrants, new to-be entrants, all information that not easily available in public domain
Key Questions Addressed
What is the total market size of Industrial Engine OE Sales and how does it stack over all the companies operating in the Indian Market?
Which company is the market leader in both product / solution portfolio and sales by value / volume?
What will be the future market size? Who all are likely to enter / exit the India Market?
What is the future outlook on gas based engine solution?
What is the total installed capacity of engine based power plants, operating as base load or backup load in India?
What are typical annual spend levels on services of these engines?
What is the existing and emerging scenario on in-house O&M vs outsourcing of O&M by companies using engine based power solutions?
What is the opportunity in the power rental segment?
Which industry is likely to be the biggest demand driver for engines sales in India?
How unorganized players are pushing re-furbished engine, like that seen from Alang in Bhavnagar?
State / Central level regulations and policies that are either beneficial or eroding competitiveness associated with industrial engine business
Table of Contetns
1. Executive Summary
2. Approach and Methodology
3. Industrial Engine Market Landscape in India
4. Diesel & Gas Engine Market Size 2012 – Value & Volume
• Market Size by fuel type – Diesel, Gas, HFO
• Market Size by companies
• Market Size by imports vs domestic
• Market size by ratings (10 kW to 10 MW)
• Market size by regions
• Market size by end user industry
• Market size by applications – power plant, compressor etc.
• Market size by Organized Vs Unorganized
• Market Size Gainer, Retainers, Losers
• Market Size by Product Vs Solution Approach
5. Emerging Demand Drivers
• Key user segment – market players, drivers, trends and future markets
• Trends in Investments
• Shift / Development in usage pattern by different Industry
• New Emerging user industry and applications
• Volume Vs Value segmentation of demand
• Future growth prospects of different user / application segments
• Emerging demand segmentation by industry segment, opportunity size
6. Emerging alternate product / solution threat to Demand Environment
• Use of different non-engine based off-grid solutions
• Solar PV
• Fuel Cells
• Telecom tower switching to other greener options
• Diesel subsidy reduction for industry
7. Regulation & Policies
• Current & Likely Emission Regulations
• Current & Likely Noise level regulations
• Other Environment Regulations across center and states
For more information kindly visit :
Industrial Diesel & Gas Engines Market in India
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Our Blogs: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.