Influencers on climate change & social tipping points
This section report focuses on influencers - those people who are making an impact on public opinion concerning climate change. The analysis measures how much prominent influencers are considered to be effective in shaping opinion in Canada, England and the USA, and how much they are thought to be wrong-thinking and/or annoying. Additionally, the study measures the influence of organizations and word-of-mouth on public perception of climate change. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=153444&rt=Influencers-on-climate-change-social-tipping-points.html )
* How well regarded, or not, are specific public figures - politicians, celebrities, journalists or scientists - for their opinions about climate change?
* Would Al Gore be an appropriate opinion leader for your low-carbon media campaign?
* Which are the leading campaigning organisations for influencing people about climate change?
* How much do people talk to their peer groups about climate change?
* What is the influence of various climate change opinion leaders have on specific demographic groups; and 'Climate Citizens', 'Mild Greens' and 'Sceptics & Uninvolveds'?
Key chapters :
1.2 Key Insights
2.1 Report Results
2.2 Attitudinal segmentation to climate change
3 Canada Data
3.1 Canada - The influence of public figures
3.2 Canada - The influence of organisations
3.3 Canada - The influence of social contacts & social connectors
4 England Data
4.1 England - The influence of public figures
4.2 England - The influence of organisations
4.3 England - The influence of social contacts & social connectors
5 USA Data
5.1 USA - The influence of public figures
5.2 USA - The influence of organisations
5.3 USA - The influence of social contacts & social connectors
6 Further Analysis
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=153444&rt=Influencers-on-climate-change-social-tipping-points.html
Climate change & the home
The branding of climate change
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatbookseo.blogsome.com
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, conferences & seminars, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty two years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.