Feb 8 , 2014 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''Insight Report: Philanthropy"which provides an in-depth analysis of the philanthropic sector and the opportunities it holds for wealth management firms. It includes case studies of private banks and wealth managers that are successfully challenging the sector’s dynamics.
The report provides market analysis and insights, including:
- In-depth analysis of the philanthropic sector and the opportunities and challenges it holds for wealth management firms
- Detailed analysis of key causes that attract the attention of HNWIs for philanthropic contributions
- Detailed analysis of key and emerging trends in the philanthropic sector
- Insights into the philanthropic giving patterns of HNWIs across regions
- Case studies of private banks and wealth managers that are successfully challenging the sector’s dynamics
Global philanthropic activity demonstrated steady growth during the review period, and HNWIs have played a significant role in achieving this. However, the global trend of giving among HNWIs varies by region and country, depending on demographics, culture and traditions. Accordingly, each region has its own drivers and challenges. While a decline is being observed in spontaneous HNWI contributions in the philanthropy sector, structured philanthropic contributions are growing. Rather than contributing to qualify for tax deductions, the focus of HNWIs has increasingly been concentrated around the impact of their philanthropic investments. Many HNWIs are willing to become actively involved in their cause by volunteering. The philanthropy sector is demonstrating an increasing focus on impact and innovation.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the philanthropic sector and the opportunities it holds for wealth management firms. It includes case studies of private banks and wealth managers that are successfully challenging the sector’s dynamics.
- The report focuses on the philanthropic trends of HNWIs worldwide, and provides analysis from WealthInsight’s proprietary HNWI database comprising over 75,000 individuals. For the purpose of identifying regional trends, HNWI philanthropists have been segmented by the geographical region.
- The report examines the specific trends in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. For each region, the motives of HNWI philanthropists are analyzed by age, gender, the industry they belong to, and their wealth band.
Reasons To Buy
- Take strategic business decisions using information on the involvement of HNWIs in philanthropic activities across different regions.
- Understand the factors that affect HNWIs' philanthropic decision-making processes.
- Understand current strategic offerings of wealth management firms to attract HNWI philanthropists.
- Understand the role played by charitable organizations and giving vehicles in the philanthropy sector.
- The US is the largest philanthropic market in the world, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- The global philanthropic sector is changing in terms of processes and approach, as HNWIs’ contributions become more impact-oriented.
- China and India are expected to play important roles in the philanthropy market over the forecast period.
- Micro-finance and venture philanthropy are spreading among HNWIs.
- Low numbers of family offices in emerging markets are negating the impact of philanthropy.
Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this report about?
2 Executive Summary
3 The Role of Wealth Management Firms in Philanthropy
4 Global Snapshot
4.2 The Current State and Scope of HNWI Philanthropy Worldwide
4.3 The Americas
4.6 The Middle East and Africa
5 Current Giving Patterns and Family Values
5.1 Key Emerging Trends
5.5 The Middle East and Africa
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/insight-report-philanthropy.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.