Insurance Brokers in China industry profile provides topline qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size value 201216, and forecast to 2021. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for topline data and analysis covering the China insurance brokers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The insurance brokers sector is valued in relation to the total brokerage revenue of nonlife insurance and reinsurance brokerage firms. All currency conversions have been carried out at constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
- The Chinese insurance brokers sector had total revenues of $813.1m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate CAGR of 16.2% between 2012 and 2016.
- The primary insurance segment was the sectors most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $704.1m, equivalent to 86.6% of the sectors overall value. The reinsurance segment contributed revenues of $109.0m in 2016, equating to 13.4% of the sectors aggregate value.
- The Chinese sector’s growth was actually driven by the demandboom of insurance products, also enhanced by the supply of the insurance industry in the country. Likewise, a tightening of regulation in the insurance industry in 2016 to mitigate increasing risks mainly associated with property insurance products, had a decelerating impact on the brokers sector. Furthermore, a deceleration in demand for nonlife insurance products may also be attributed to a similar trend in the Chinese economy.
- Save time carrying out entrylevel research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the insurance brokers market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance brokers market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance brokers market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China insurance brokers market with five year forecasts
Get Free Sample copy of this report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/request-sample/insurance-brokers-in-china
Table Of Content-
Market value forecast
For more information, please visit @ https://www.24marketreports.com/services/insurance-brokers-in-china
New York City Zone 01,
Int’l: (+1) 646 781 7170,
UK(Toll free): +44 800 088 5734,