Jan 22 2016 Mumbai, India: Bharatbook.com announces a report on “ Insurance Industry in Malawi - Trends and Opportunities ”. The report brings together modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country.
'The Insurance Industry in Malawi, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the Malawian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the industry, gives a comprehensive overview of the Malawian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'The Insurance Industry in Malawi, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Malawian insurance industry, including:
- The Malawian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of Malawi's economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Malawian insurance industry
- Analysis of the distribution channels in the Malawian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Malawian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Malawian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Malawi:
- It provides historical values for the Malawian insurance industry for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Malawian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Malawi.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Malawi and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Malawian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Malawian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Malawian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Malawian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- As of 2014, there were four life insurers, six general insurers and one reinsurer operating in the country.
- Changing market demands resulted in the introduction of new insurance products by Malawian insurers to expand the customer base.
- Over the forecast period, the large rural population and their dependence on agriculture is expected to drive demand for micro insurance products in life, funeral, health and agriculture for the low-income population.
- To reduce operational expenses, in terms of commissions paid to brokers and agents, insurers are focusing on developing alternate distribution channels such as banks, mobile phones and the internet.
- Developing customer centric products, making people aware of insurance benefits through newspapers, televisions and radio, and improving the service delivery methods through digital platforms and transparency in business are expected to support the insurance industry’s growth over the forecast period.
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/insurance-market-research-reports-382285/insurance-malawi.html
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.