Feb 4, 2014 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on "Italy Orthopedic
Devices Market Outlook to 2020",who provides company shares and distribution
shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level
profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals
related to the orthopedic devices market wherever available.
"Italy Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2020 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others", provides key market data on the Italy Orthopedic Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories – Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Shoulder Reconstruction, Small Joint Reconstruction, Orthobiologics, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Spinal Surgery, Trauma Fixation, Orthopedic Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the orthopedic devices market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment–based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment–based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Orthopedic Devices market categories – Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Shoulder Reconstruction, Small Joint Reconstruction, Orthobiologics, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Spinal Surgery, Trauma Fixation, Orthopedic Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Italy Orthopedic Devices market.
- Key players covered include DePuy Companies, Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew Plc, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Biomet, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., RO+TEN srl, FGP S.r.l, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Wright Medical Group, Inc., Arthrex, Inc., Tornier N.V., BSN medical GmbH Baxter International Inc., 3M Health Care Ltd. And DJO Finance LLC.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/medical-devices-market-research-reports/france-orthopedic-devices-market-outlook-to-2020-arthroscopy-cranio-maxillofacial-fixation-cmfhip-reconstruction-knee-reconstruction-spinal-surgery-orthobiologics-trauma-fixation-and-others.html
Related Reports : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/pharmaceuticals-and-healthcare.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
For live chat : http://bit.ly/19m3TU4
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.