Dec 07, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Kidney Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013' also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Kidney Cancer. Kidney Cancer - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the
global therapeutic scenario for Kidney Cancer.
- A review of the Kidney Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Kidney Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Kidney Cancer.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Kidney Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd.
Astellas Pharma Inc.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Green Cross Corporation
Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Antisense Pharma GmbH
Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd
Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited
Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc.
Cerulean Pharma, Inc.
Gene Signal International SA.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, LLC
MSM Protein Technologies, Inc.
Vascular Biogenics Ltd.
Esperance Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Welichem Biotech Inc.
TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Advanced Cancer Therapeutics
RECEPTA Biopharma S.A.
Mediolanum farmaceutici S.p.A.
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 7
Kidney Cancer Overview 8
Therapeutics Development 9
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Kidney Cancer 9
Kidney Cancer Therapeutics under Development by Companies 11
Kidney Cancer Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 14
Mid Clinical Stage Products 16
Comparative Analysis 16
Early Clinical Stage Products 17
Comparative Analysis 17
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 18
Comparative Analysis 18
Kidney Cancer Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 19
Kidney Cancer Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 21
Companies Involved in Kidney Cancer Therapeutics Development 22
Amgen Inc. 22
Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd. 23
Astellas Pharma Inc. 24
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 25
Patrys Limited 26
Dendreon Corporation 27
Green Cross Corporation 28
Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 29
Antisense Pharma GmbH 30
Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd 31
CIMAB S.A. 32
Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited 33
Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc. 34
GenSpera, Inc. 35
Cerulean Pharma, Inc. 36
Gene Signal International SA. 37
Neotropix, Inc. 38
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, LLC 39
MSM Protein Technologies, Inc. 40
Vascular Biogenics Ltd. 41
Pharminox Limited 42
Esperance Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 43
Welichem Biotech Inc. 44
Cellceutix Corporation 45
TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 46
Advanced Cancer Therapeutics 47
RECEPTA Biopharma S.A. 48
Mediolanum farmaceutici S.p.A. 49
FCB-Pharmicell Co.,Ltd. 50
Kidney Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment 51
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 51
Assessment by Route of Administration 52
Assessment by Molecule Type 54
Drug Profiles 57
trebananib - Drug Profile 57
OSI-930 - Drug Profile 60
NTX-010 - Drug Profile 61
Drug Targeting Carbonic Anhydrase IX - Drug Profile 63
carfilzomib - Drug Profile 64
PMX-2058 - Drug Profile 67
VB-111 - Drug Profile 68
trabedersen - Drug Profile 69
Kevetrin - Drug Profile 71
CRLX-101 - Drug Profile 74
WBI-2100 - Drug Profile 76
GS-168 - Drug Profile 77
G-202 - Drug Profile 78
RX-5902 - Drug Profile 80
CS-2164 - Drug Profile 81
Angiotensin 1-7 - Drug Profile 82
PU-27 - Drug Profile 83
EP-302 - Drug Profile 84
TRC-105 - Drug Profile 86
rebastinib tosylate - Drug Profile 89
PAT-SM3 - Drug Profile 91
ETD-5 - Drug Profile 92
PMX-290 - Drug Profile 93
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/healthcare-market-research-reports/kidney-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2013.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.