Aug 31st, 2015- Mumbai, India: Bharatbook.com announces a report on “Kuwait Oil and Gas Market Insight and Outlook Report (H2 2015)”. The report also details the business profiles of three key companies in Kuwait oil and gas industry.
Kuwait oil and gas market is experiencing major changes in new project development, https://www.bharatbook.com/oil-gas-market-research-reports-694461/kuwait-oil-gas-refinery-lng-storage.html consumption patterns and market scenario amidst rapidly shifting global dynamics. Declining US shale production, Iran sanction lift, Saudi Arabia plans to expand market share, LNG planned projects, lower than anticipated Chinese demand are all expected to significantly impact the refiners, LNG and storage operators, upstream and downstream companies. Accordingly, oil and gas companies in the country are altering their strategies to cop up with the changes in global markets.
The Kuwait oil and gas report from OG Analysis provides complete analysis and forecasts of Kuwait upstream, downstream and midstream sectors. The research work provides analysis of key opportunities and associated challenges facing Kuwait markets. Yearly production and consumption forecasts of oil, gas, LNG, LPG, gasoline, diesel and fuel oil from 2005 to 2025 are included in the report. Further, primary energy demand, GDP, population and vehicle production details are provided from 2005- 2025.
All potential new business and investment opportunities in Kuwait oil and gas markets with feasibility of planned projects, expected start up, investments required are included. Further, asset wise details of oil fields, gas fields, exploration blocks, LNG terminals, storage, pipeline and refineries operational in the country are analyzed.
Kuwait Infrastructure, market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape are analyzed through sophisticated tools and presented in user friendly manner through SWOT analysis, benchmarking and positioning matrix.
The report also details the business profiles of three key companies in Kuwait oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in Kuwait oil and gas industry and their impact on the industry are included in the report.
Some of the Key issues answered by the report include-
• Emergence of supply and demand patterns of Kuwait oil, gas and products between 2015 and 2025
• Strategies being opted by leading companies in current low price conditions
• Opportunities for investment and business expansion in Kuwait in short and medium term future
• Evaluation of risks and prospects of each of the planned projects in Kuwait• Annual field wise and company wise production over the last decade
• Leading companies in each of the oil and gas segments across Kuwait oil and gas value chain
• Extent of competition in upstream, storage, refining, pipelines, LNG and UGS sectors• Outlook of refinery wise refining, coking, FCC and HCC capacities in Kuwait to 2020
• Contracted and Available LNG capacity for spot/ new contracts
• Crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by terminal from 2005 to 2020
• Coverage and Extensiveness of pipeline transportation network in Kuwait
Information in the report includes (but not limited to)-
- Exploration: Awarded, Available and On offer Block details
- Production: Field wise oil and gas annual production from 2005 to 2013
- LNG: All operational and planned terminal details; capacity outlook by terminal to 2020
- Refinery: All operational and planned refinery details; capacity (CDU, Coking, FCC, HCC) outlook by terminal to 2020
- Storage: All oil, products and chemicals storage terminal details and terminal wise capacity outlook to 2020
- Pipeline: Route, Length, diameter and capacity details for planned and active transmission pipelines
- Annual Oil, Gas, products (Gasoline, Diesel, LPG, Fuel oil) production outlook from 2005 to 2025
- Annual Oil, Gas, products (Gasoline, Diesel, LPG, Fuel oil) consumption outlook from 2005 to 2025
- GDP, Population, Primary Energy, Vehicles, Final consumption expenditure outlook to 2025
- Country, Terminal and Company wise LNG Capacity to 2020
- Country, Refinery and Company wise CDU, Coking, FCC and HCC Capacity outlook to 2025
- LNG Import/Export outlook to 2020
- LNG contracted/ available capacity outlook to 2020
- Leading trends driving/ restraining the Kuwait oil and gas industry growth to 2020
- Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) of operating in Kuwait business environment
- Benchmarking of Kuwait investment environment with its peer markets
- New Investment, Business Expansion and new entry opportunities across oil and gas value chain are provided in detail
- Company wise oil and gas production
- Net weighted capacity (LNG, storage, pipeline length, refinery) outlook to 2020
- Market structure of each of the oil and gas segments
- Company profiles of three companies including Business description, SWOT analysis and financials
- All latest industry updates along with their possible impact on the industry, players and investors are analyzed
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/oil-gas-market-research-reports-694461/kuwait-oil-gas-refinery-lng-storage.html
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/energy-utility-market-research-report/oil-gas.html
About Bharat Book Bureau : Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.