Feb 8 , 2014 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''Italy 2013 Wealth Book"which provides an in-depth analysis of the philanthropic sector and the opportunities it holds for wealth management firms. It includes case studies of private banks and wealth managers that are successfully challenging the sector’s dynamics.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Italy. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Italian HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Italy
- Size of the Italy wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were approximately 175,968 HNWIs in Italy in 2012. These HNWIs held US$1.1 trillion in wealth. The wealth per capita in the country in 2012 was approximately US$185,427.
- In 2012, Italian HNWI numbers rose by 1.3%, following a marginal decrease of 3.2% in 2011.
- At the end of 2012, Italian HNWIs held 41.5% (US$463 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- Alternatives, equities and fixed-income products recorded the strongest growth during the review period.
Table of Contents:
1 Introduction 1
1.1 Details of this Report 1
1.2 Definitions 2
2 Executive Summary 6
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals 9
3.1 Political Background 10
3.2 Economic Background 14
3.3 Social Background 18
3.4 Benchmarking Italy’s Wealth in Context 20
3.4.1 Distribution of wealth in Italy 20
3.5 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends 21
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database 23
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2017 23
4.1.1 HNWI trend analysis 23
4.1.2 Trends of the wealth bands 24
4.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs 26
4.1.4 HNWIs – job titles 27
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/italy-2013-wealth-book.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.