True Potential of Location Based Services
Have location based services already reached their full potential? Visiongain doesn't believe so. With some extraordinary successes already achieved with apps like Foursquare and Gowalla, the possible applications for location based services are still in their infancy. On the verge of LTE the LBS landscape is poised for explosion. This report reveals the opportunities that lie between 2011 and 2016 for all market entrants. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=218436&rt=Location-Based-Services-2011-2016-Monetising-Opportunities-and-Challenges.html
Shift in Revenue Share Model?
Who gains the most from the LBS revenue share model? This report dissects the value chain and further reveals how all ecosystem members can gain share of the LBS market. With revenues from the app market expected to surpass $60 billion by 2016 ecosystem players must act now to guarantee their place in the revenue share model. industry analysis reports
Future Uses for LBS
With a proliferation of LBS capable devices, developers have a huge user base of potential LBS subscribers. Unlike many technologies, location based services are popular and desirable already - the market requires that developers create apps that capitalise on the untapped potential. This report details the current successful LBS apps, and analyses each one to reveal the most pertinent aspects of their success. Emerging uses that signal potential future opportunities for monetisation are also covered in detail providing a holistic and timely overview of the market.
What is Different about this Report?
We conducted an independent and unbiased non-vendor affiliated assessment of the LBS market. We surveyed and interviewed several key industry players to gain an in-depth view of the market. We believe such a research will help you in assessing the market potential and in designing LBS strategies.
Some of the key points researched and forecasted include:
• What is the operators' view of mobile location based service?
• What is the mobile location based services value chain?
• What are the innovative concepts currently being used?
• What are best practices for mobile location services, advertising and marketing?
• What are the key drivers and inhibitors for the mobile location based services?
• How large will the mobile LBS market be by 2016?
• What are the innovative developments in the LBS field?
• Who are the new entrants and market players? What is their share and market strategies?
• Where are the biggest opportunities to capitalise on?
• What are Friend-Finding Systems and Services?
• What part will Local Search and "Deals" play?
• How profitable will Location-Based Advertising be?
Who needs to read this report?
• Operators- While it may appear that Operators have already lost the game with LBS, this report reveals a clear strategy for operator involvement and ways in which operators can monetise location based services.
• Enterprises - While the appeal of LBS may appear to apply only to social networking and app subscribers there is tremendous Enterprise potential as well. Fleet tracking represents one such application for enterprises; which could have a transformative effect on CapEx on OpEx.
• App Developers- Having already secured a central role in the LBS ecosystem app developers must devise a method to enable continued innovation and ensure that LBS retains popularity and usability.
Increase your understanding of this exciting market by ordering: Location Based Services 2011-2016: Monetising Opportunities and Challenges
For more information kindly visit :
Location Based Services 2011-2016: Monetising Opportunities and Challenges
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.