Dec 31, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''Location-Based Services Market 2013-2018" provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
Location-based services (LBS) utilise both network assets and in-device components to deliver mobile applications predicated on the user's position. These services open the doors for mobile advertisers, marketers, operators, and application designers to create highly relevant, contextual, immediate, and targeted products. Given the high rate of success proven by LBS, players in the mobile value chain are rapidly appropriating this new type of media delivery, which promises to deliver great value to advertisers and utility to end-users. Visiongain has determined that the global location-based services market will reach revenues of $10.7 billion in 2013.
Why you should buy Location-Based Services Market 2013-2018: The New Face of Mobile Advertising and Social Media
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the LBS market prospects
- The report comprises 123 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 98 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the LBS market
• Read an exclusive expert opinion interview from industry specialists informing the analysis
- Elliott Hamilton, Senior Director of Strategic Planning, TeleCommunication Systems Inc.
• View global LBS market forecasts from 2013-2018 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
- The report also delivers key points on how to drive popularity of an LBS app and different strategies for monetising LBS in a competitive market environment.
- Global LBS revenue forecasts
- Global LBS subscription forecasts
• View regional LBS market forecasts from 2013-2018 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition.
- Asia Pacific LBS revenue & subscription forecasts 2013-2018
- North America LBS revenue & subscription forecasts 2013-2018
- Latin America LBS revenue & subscription forecasts 2013-2018
- Europe LBS revenue & subscription forecasts 2013-2018
- Middle East & Africa LBS revenue & subscription forecasts 2013-2018
• View LBS submarket share forecasts from 2013-2018
- Software & Services
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the smart device submarkets driving LBS adoption with forecasts from 2013-2018
- Global smartphone shipment forecast 2013-2018
- Global tablet shipment forecast 2013-2018
- Global connected car market forecast 2013-2018
- Global wearable smart device market forecast 2013-2018
- Global mobile subscription forecast 2013-2018
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 8 leading companies in different tiers of the LBS value chain through examination of their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- TeleCommunication Systems Inc.
- Near Buddy Finder
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the LBS market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the LBS market and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and a full transcript from our
exclusive interview with TeleCommunication Systems Inc. is included in the
report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary
sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the
key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments,
as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents
an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative
data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2018 -
all identifying strategic business opportunities.
How the Location-Based Services Market 2013-2018: The New Face of Mobile Advertising and Social Media can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the LBS market. You will discover market forecasts, trends, predictions, and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Location-Based Services Market 2013-2018: The New Face of Mobile Advertising and Social Media.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
1.1 Vast Potential for LBS Driven by Smartphones and Social Media
1.2 Early Challenges in Monetising LBS
1.3 How We Expect LTE will Transform LBS as a Concept
1.4 There will be Considerable Future LBS Opportunities
1.4.1 New Cloud-Based Markets are Taking Over From Traditional Media
1.4.2 New Form Factors are Amplifying the Mobile Arena
1.5 The Key Points Emerged from this Research
1.6 The Aims of the Report
1.7 Questions Answered by the Report: Where are the Real Opportunities?
1.8 The Structure of the Report
1.10 Market Definition
2. Introduction to Location-Based Services
2.1 Definition and Recent History of Location-Based Services
2.2 Mobile Local Search
2.3 LBS: Main Categories of Enabling Technology
2.4 What are the Interesting Applications and Uses for LBS?
2.4.1 LBS Application Archetypes
2.4.2 Practical Applications of LBS
2.5 How Does LBS Work?
2.5.1 The Essential Components for Successful LBS
2.6 Smartphone and Tablet Sales are Defining the LBS Installed Base
2.6.1 Feature Phone and Smartphone Shipments: How Will They be Reflected in Global Subscription Volumes?
2.6.2 The Growing Tablet Market and its Importance to LBS
2.6.3 Telematics: The Advent of Smart Vehicles and New Revenue Opportunities for LBS
184.108.40.206 Strength and Size of the Connected Vehicles Market 2013-2018
220.127.116.11 Connected Vehicles on the Road
2.6.4 The Emerging Wearable Devices Sub-Market
18.104.22.168 Wearable Device Shipment Forecast 2013-2018
22.214.171.124 Wearable Device Market Forecast 2013-2018
2.6.5 Global Smartphone and Tablet Shipment Forecast 2013-2018
2.6.6 Global Connected Device Shipment Forecast 2013-2018: Quantifying the Installed Base
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/mobile-and-telecoms-market-research-reports/location-based-services-market-2013-2018.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.