Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Male Toiletries BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - 2016”. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The BRIC Male Toiletries industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC male toiletries market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC male toiletries market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key male toiletries market playersâ€™ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC male toiletries market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC male toiletries market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC male toiletries market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC male toiletries market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC male toiletries market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC male toiletries market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the male toiletries industry and had a total market value of $3,031.0 million in 2015. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.8% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the male toiletries industry, Brazil is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $1,742.1 million in 2015. This was followed by Russia, India and China with a value of $469.7, $442.8, and $376.4 million, respectively.
Brazil is expected to lead the male toiletries industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $3,261.0 million in 2020, followed by India, China, Russia with expected values of $678.9, $596.0 and $533.5 million, respectively.
Table of Contents
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
BRIC Male Toiletries
Male Toiletries in Brazil
Related Reports:Chinese Consumer Goods Sector
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773