Feb 03 2016 Mumbai, India: Bharatbook.com announces a report on “ Market Outlook on Global Budget Hotels Industry  ”. The US also tops the list in terms of revenues and again the UK is ranked second, though with a relatively smaller difference compared to the room supply difference.
The global budget hotels market registered moderate growth in 2014, based on the Canadean analysis of 40 countries around the world. https://www.bharatbook.com/travel-tourism-market-research-reports-547775/global-budget-hotels.html The expanding domestic and international tourism market, along with a rise in travelers that prefer to pay less for accommodation and avoid as many frills as possible, will continue to support the growth over the forecast period (2015–2019).
• The US is the largest market in the world for budget hotels in terms of room supply (867,695 rooms in 2014) and the UK is the second largest but is significantly smaller (just 35% of the US’ total size). The US also tops the list in terms of revenues and again the UK is ranked second, though with a relatively smaller difference compared to the room supply difference. This clearly implies that the US market is saturated and registers low occupancy rates (57% in 2014). The UK recorded the fourth highest occupancy rate in 2014 while Hong Kong topped the list (92% in 2014).
• Japan recorded the highest number of guests in 2014 and Indonesia was the fastest growing market, at an average annual rate of 15.6% during the historic period (2010–2014). Hong Kong registered the highest RevPAR in 2014 (US$90), while Mexico recorded the fastest-growth (CAGR 11.6%). China registered the fastest-growth in terms of revenues during the historic period (15.2%). Portugal recorded the fastest-growth in terms of room supply (CAGR 11%).
• In the UK, a new kind of budget hotel is emerging with as few frills as possible, to attract budget travelers. Examples include easyHotel, Snoozebox, and Premier Inn’s “Hub”.
Both Hub and easyHotel offer rooms (significantly smaller when compared to standard rooms) without windows. Snoozebox offers temporary accommodation (portable hotels) at sports and festivals events.
• There is a lack of budget accommodation in the UAE as the country increasingly welcomes a diverse set of tourists every year. The growing numbers of middle class travelers from the emerging economies of Africa and Asia will support the growth of budget hotels in Dubai in the coming years.
The Global Budget Hotels Market to 2019 — provides detailed information on global budget hotels industry, analyzing market data and providing insights.
What else does this report offer?
• Historic and forecast revenue of global budget hotels market covering 40 countries
• Detailed region-wise (Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa) analysis of budget hotels' key performance indicators such as the number of hotels and rooms available, occupancy rates, room nights available, room nights occupied, number of guests received, average room revenue per available room, average room revenue per occupied room, average total revenue per available room, total room revenue, total non-room revenue, total revenues for the historic (2010-2014) and forecast (2015-2019) periods
• Brief analysis of global budget hotels market and the present scenario
• Detailed analysis of the markets trends in key budget hotels’ markets
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to global budget hotels industry
• Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/travel-tourism-market-research-reports-547775/global-budget-hotels.html
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.