Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Media BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - 2016”.The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The BRIC Media industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC media market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC media market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market playersâ€™ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC media market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC media market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC media market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC media market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC media market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC media market?
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the media industry and had a total market value of $156.8 billion in 2015. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10.3% over the 2011-15 period.
- Within the media industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $106.8 billion in 2015. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $21.1, $18.1, and $10.7 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the media industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $166.1 billion in 2020, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $28.5, $27.8 and $16.0 billion, respectively.
Table of Contents
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Media in Brazil
Related Reports:Technology and Media Landscape in China
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773