Boston, MA (USA), July 23, 2012 -- MediaPR.net ( http://www.MediaPR.net ), providing public relations and content marketing services to technology startups on a budget since 1990, is teaming up with ShoutEx to provide add-on search marketing and lead generation services. ShoutEx is an online marketing firm based in Ottawa, Canada and promotes software vendors, SaaS and mobile apps.
"Ongoing PR and fresh marketing content is an effective way to keep qualified traffic coming to your site,” says Victor Cruz, principal of MediaPR.net. “Our strategy combines PR activities with marketing messages, which helps increase the shelf-life of our joint efforts, give SEO a boost, and pull in qualified leads."
"We first start by evaluating your marketing footprint to identify quick wins in search optimization and online advertising,” says Zaki Usman, founder of ShoutEx. “We compare your competitors’ marketing efforts to fine tune your messages for best lead conversions. Then we work with web marketing and PR to execute campaigns that focus on results.”
These new content marketing services include:
Search Engine Optimization
• Analyze best performing organic keywords
• Tweak online content to make it more search engine friendly
• Help optimize your site code for faster performance
• Integrate keywords and anchor texts into your PR program
• Research top converting keywords and ad copy types
• Create high performing online ad campaigns
• Supplement with A/B tested landing pages
• Tie in social media marketing to pull in cost-effective traffic
All marketing and PR efforts are followed up with scheduled analytics and reports to highlight top performing keywords, strategies and marketing hooks. These reports are useful in creating new campaigns and understanding what resonates best with the market.