Dec 06, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Metastatic Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013' discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Metastatic Lung Cancer. Metastatic Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for
Metastatic Lung Cancer.
- A review of the Metastatic Lung Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Metastatic Lung Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Metastatic Lung Cancer.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Metastatic Lung Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Vascular Biogenics Ltd.
Targa Therapeutics Corp.
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 6
Metastatic Lung Cancer Overview 7
Therapeutics Development 8
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Metastatic Lung Cancer 8
Metastatic Lung Cancer Therapeutics under Development by Companies 10
Metastatic Lung Cancer Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 11
Mid Clinical Stage Products 12
Comparative Analysis 12
Early Clinical Stage Products 13
Comparative Analysis 13
Pre-Clinical Stage Products 14
Comparative Analysis 14
Metastatic Lung Cancer Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 15
Metastatic Lung Cancer Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 16
Companies Involved in Metastatic Lung Cancer Therapeutics Development 17
Alkermes, Inc. 17
BioLineRx, Ltd. 18
AntiCancer, Inc. 19
Vascular Biogenics Ltd. 20
Targa Therapeutics Corp. 21
Metastatic Lung Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment 22
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 22
Assessment by Combination Products 23
Assessment by Route of Administration 24
Assessment by Molecule Type 26
Drug Profiles 28
VB-111 - Drug Profile 28
Product Description 28
Mechanism of Action 28
R&D Progress 28
GM.CD40L Cell Vaccine + [cyclophosphamide] + [tretinoin] - Drug Profile 30
Product Description 30
Mechanism of Action 30
R&D Progress 30
VEGF/rGel - Drug Profile 31
Product Description 31
Mechanism of Action 31
R&D Progress 31
CNVN-202 - Drug Profile 33
Product Description 33
Mechanism of Action 33
R&D Progress 33
BL-8040 - Drug Profile 35
Product Description 35
Mechanism of Action 35
R&D Progress 35
Sticky siRNA - Drug Profile 37
Product Description 37
Mechanism of Action 37
R&D Progress 37
Salmonella typhimurium A1-R - Drug Profile 38
Product Description 38
Mechanism of Action 38
R&D Progress 38
RDB-1419 - Drug Profile 39
Product Description 39
Mechanism of Action 39
R&D Progress 39
Beta-ManCer Vaccine - Drug Profile 40
Product Description 40
Mechanism of Action 40
R&D Progress 40
LY-364937 - Drug Profile 41
Product Description 41
Mechanism of Action 41
R&D Progress 41
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Healthcare-market-research-reports/Metastatic-Lung-Cancer-Pipeline-Review-H2-20131.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at : s
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.