Dec 27, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''Military
Land Vehicle Electronics (Vetronics) Market 2014-2024 : Communications,
Computing, Sensors & Remote Weapon Stations (RWS)" provides
unrivalled detail, with 179 tables, charts, and graphs and 249 market contracts
and programmes detailed.
The world military land vehicle electronics market will experience a turbulent start to the forecast period in this report. Having grown from relatively small beginnings prior to the US invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, the experience of long troop deployment abroad has seen the military land vehicle electronics market rise greatly in prominence and value, largely thanks to concerted efforts at investment by the USA. Driven both by the desire to increase the levels of information exchange possible between mounted ground troops and air assets and by efforts to increase solders' protection from asymmetric threats such as IED and RPG attack, the amount of electronics carried by military land vehicles has increased dramatically. Visiongain expects the world land vehicle electronics market to be worth $3.3bn in 2014.
Visiongain's report the Military Land Vehicle Electronics (Vetronics) Market 2014-2024: Communications, Computing, Sensors & Remote Weapon Stations (RWS) offers one of the most detailed and authoritative quantitative and qualitative analyses on the military land vehicle electronics market to date. This comprehensive report forecasts 15 leading national markets and 5 technology submarkets and includes profiles of 15 leading companies in the military land vehicle electronics market, which detail company market share, market revenue and contracts signed within the market.
Why you should buy the Military Land Vehicle Electronics (Vetronics) Market 2014-2024: Communications, Computing, Sensors & Remote Weapon Stations (RWS)
Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing market influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and political developments. Discover the future prospects for the military land vehicle electronics market.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
Visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View world military land vehicle electronics market forecasts and analysis
from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you
exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the military land vehicle electronics market, the competitors, and critical analysis of the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data and market shares of leading national markets and companies.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 168 page report provides unrivalled detail, with 179 tables, charts, and graphs and 249 market contracts and programmes detailed. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future military land vehicle electronics systems market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the military land vehicle electronics sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the market. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the military land vehicle electronics market, finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Parvus Corporation
- Tech Source
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2023
- What are the secrets of the military land vehicle electronics industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- Stay informed about the potential for each of these military land vehicle electronics systems submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- Command, Control & Communications Systems
- Sensor Systems
- Remote Weapon Stations
- Computer, Power & Control Systems
- Vehicle Protection Systems
• Understand the prospects for the leading national military land vehicle electronics markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for military land vehicle electronics companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 15 leading national markets.
- US forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
- Saudi Arabia forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- Norway forecast 2014-2024
- South Korea forecast 2014-2024
- Canada forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- Turkey forecast 2014-2024
- Australia forecast 2014-2024
- Israel forecast 2014-2024
- Discover also a forecast for the Rest of the World (RoW) market:
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 15 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine 15 detailed tables revealing 249 significant regional contracts, projects & programmes as well as an additional table detailing significant contracts in the Rest of the World market.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting market growth and commercial opportunities in the military land vehicle electronics market. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Shifting demand and operational dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
- Fiscal policy
- Defence budgets
- Procurement priorities
• Identify who the leading companies are in the military land vehicle electronics market - we reveal their market share
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the military land vehicle electronics market are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 15 leading military land vehicle electronics companies examining their market share, positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- BAE Systems
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Elbit Systems
- Finmeccanica S.p.A.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- ITT Exelis
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Rheinmetall AG
- SRC Inc
- Thales Group
- ViaSat Inc
- Volvo Group
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the military electro optical and infrared systems market
The Military Land Vehicle Electronics (Vetronics) Market 2014-2024: Communications, Computing, Sensors & Remote Weapon Stations (RWS) report provides impartial sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover key strategic advantages and prospects for profit. In particular: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Parvus Corporation and with Tech Source are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024.
How the Military Land Vehicle Electronics (Vetronics) Market 2014-2024: Communications, Computing, Sensors & Remote Weapon Stations (RWS) report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the military land vehicle electronics market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Military Land Vehicle Electronics (Vetronics) Market 2014-2024: Communications, Computing, Sensors & Remote Weapon Stations (RWS). Avoid missing out - order our report now.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
1.1 World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Overview
1.2 Benefits of This Report
1.3 Who is This Report For?
1.5 World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Forecast 2014-2024
1.6 World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Submarket Forecasts 2014-2024
1.7 Leading 15 National Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Forecasts 2014-2024
2. Introduction to the World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Military
Land Vehicle Electronics (Vetronics) Market 2014-2024
2.1 World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Background
2.2 World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Structure
2.3 World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Definition
2.4 World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Submarket Definitions
2.4.1 Command, Control & Communications (C3) Submarket Definition
2.4.2 Sensors Submarket Definition
2.4.3 Remote Weapons Stations (RWS) Submarket Definition
2.4.4 Computers, Power & Control Systems Submarket Definition
2.4.5 Vehicle Protection Systems Submarket Definition
3. World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market 2014-2024
3.1 World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Forecast 2014-2024
3.2 World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Analysis 2014-2024
3.3 World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market Drivers & Restraints
3.4 Sources of Growth & Contraction in the World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Market
4. World Military Land Vehicle Electronics Submarket Forecasts 2014-2024
4.1 Military Land Vehicle Electronics Submarket Forecast Comparison 2014-2024
4.2 Military Land Vehicle Command, Control and Communications Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
4.2.1 C3 Systems at the Core of Vetronics Spending
4.2.2 The Importance of Battlefield Networking
4.3 Military Land Vehicle Sensor Systems Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
4.3.1 EO/IR Sensors in the Vehicle Electronics Market
4.3.2 Reduced Cost Driving Demand for Vehicle Sensors
4.3.3 Night Vision Systems Becoming Essential In Vetronics
4.4 Military Land Vehicle Remote Weapon Station (RWS) Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
4.4.1 The Importance of Remote Weapon Stations
4.4.2 Force Protection a Major Driver of RWS Procurement
4.4.3 The Effect of Standalone RWS Retrofits on the Market
4.5 Military Land Vehicle Computer, Power & Control Systems Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
4.5.1 Changes Coming to Vehicle Electronics Architecture
4.5.2 Lower Tier Involvement Crucial in Ruggedised Computing
4.5.3 How COTS Purchasing will Affect Vehicle Electronics
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/defense-market-research-reports/military-land-vehicle-electronics-vetronicsmarket-2014-2024-communications-computing-sensors-remote-weapon-stations-rws.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. Wecover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.