There are basically two types of portable voice recorders, cassette and digital. Digital voice recorders are much easier to use than cassettes, because there‘s no need to rewind them endlessly to find a particular recorded section to play back and there’s no tape to jam or wear out as with cassette audio recorders. And MemClick records or plays without having to look at it while driving. But what good is any audio recorder, if you don’t have it with you when you need it?
The uses for MemClick are endless.
* Memory help for Alzheimer’s support, short term memory loss, MS or stroke victims.
* Make lists; shopping list, honey-do list, measurements and many more.
* On car key rings, Record driving directions; have detailed instructions all the way; On-the-go memos to yourself; Contact information.
* Never spend time in the rain again hunting for a car in a crowded parking lot. Record the row location.
* Hang it on a refrigerator as a family member locator. Each family member can leave an intended destination and return time.
* In bed, no need to hunt paper and pen, place it on a night-stand for bed-side notes, phone numbers, and ideas.
* Keep it with the TV remote to note TV ad info such as advertised product phone number and web site address.
* The MemClick makes a perfect trade show promotional give-away or gift and is also for people who have everything, but can’t remember where they left it.
To make MemClick more accessible, one accessory ( http://www.memclick.biz/accessories ) available is an extension/retraction cord. The cord holder clips easily with a spring-loaded clip to anything. The key ring nylon cord extends out 24". It has a latch with an easy spring release. A split key ring is attached. It is manufactured from metal and plastic. The dimensions are (approx): 1-3/8" wide, 2-1/4" long and 1/2" thick.
To get more information on MemClick, please go to http://www.memclick.biz
If you’d like more information, please call Michael Sherman at 662-893-8360 or send an email to Michael_Sherman@Exack.biz
Exack is a Christian operated company based out of Marietta, GA. Focusing primarily on electronics, Exack was founded by an engineer who loves to think outside of the box and to find ways to solve problems to help others. The founder is a man who loves Jesus, is an avid photographer, and has an unusual fondness for garlic. Just your typical guy next door . . . who loves to invent things.
MemClick all began with the idea for an easy and quick way to remember all of those little things in life that get lost in the busyness of life. After searching the stores and trying multiple devices out there, he discovered that there wasn't anything that really helped. So, an experienced engineer and inventor with several patents under his belt began to try to create that very thing right out of his basement. With the input of many other really smart people, MemClick was born and suddenly remembering things became a whole lot easier.