Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Mobile Apps in China”. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Mobile Apps in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the mobile apps market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the mobile apps market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile apps market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China mobile apps market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the China mobile apps market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the China mobile apps market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China mobile apps market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's mobile apps market?
The mobile applications market is valued using a bottom-up approach that takes into consideration the average number of user and/or accounts of a particular technology in a given year and the average monthly revenue per subscription (ARPS) during that same year. Non-recurring fees such as activation fees are not accounted for. Revenues are exclusive of VAT. Volumes represent the average number of active mobile users using application or non-messaging services - individuals can therefore be double-counted if they have more than one subscription. The market is segmented into ringtones, graphics/images, games, browsing/WAP, video, music and other mobile applications (data cards/modems). Any currency conversions have been carried out using constant annual average 2015 exchange rates.
The Chinese Mobile Apps market is expected to generate total revenues of $72.8bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.2% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 11.9% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 2,363.8 million applications in 2016.
Many companies have found it difficult to develop revenue streams as fast as they have developed user-bases, businesses are now operating through a number of different income systems and the value of the market is expected to increase.
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Related Reports:Technology and Media Landscape in China
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773