MDM (Mobile Device Management) solution can reduce calls to customer service by 15- 20% and lower OpEx in customer care and marketing leading to higher profit margins. http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=218435&rt=Mobile-Device-Management-Report-2011-2016.html
Are you taking advantage of the latest MDM solutions available on the market? Do you want to capitalise on the strengths of some the best-integrated MDM solution out there? Our report will guide you in formulating emergent strategies for device management in your organisation. industry analysis reports
Visiongain believes that the size of the MDM market is poised to reach over $3.54 billion by 2016. Our research suggests that increasing number of operators and enterprises want to capitalise on the tangible and intangible benefits offered by MDM.
However, as the number of vendors and platforms in the mobile device market continues to increase, the complexity in offering a holistic and integrated MDM solution is also growing. Given the general difficulties in managing billions of mobile devices, many vendors offer proprietary solutions along with others who offer OMA compliant MDM solution. In 2011, the MDM market remains fragmented, our market research suggests there are more than 100 companies operational in this sector. This report details all the latest developments in this sector along with the strategies that will help the operators/OEMs and enterprises to maximise their gains.
MDM Market Dynamics
The MDM market has gone through major changes in 2011. Many vendors now offer end-to-end MDM portfolio that rope in configuration and diagnostics, end-to-end security, software management, and policy management. These newer solutions offer opportunities for operators to increase revenues, reduce OpEx and build strong brand image.
Our report focuses on operator, enterprise and device manufacturer centric market and how these players are leveraging MDM to enable their strategies and business models. It provides an overview of the MDM technology, along with market drivers, impediments to MDM adoption, geographical differences, market size data and operator strategies.
What is Different about this Report?
We conducted an independent and unbiased non-vendor affiliated assessment of the Managed Services topic. We interviewed key industry players in order to gain an in-depth view of the market. We believe such a research will help you in assessing the market potential of Managed Services.
Some of the key points that emerged from this research include:
• Over-the-air software updates are a standard feature of all mobile devices
• Enterprises are demanding customized MDM solution based on their requirements
• The MDM definition is broadening
• Enterprise MDM solutions are becoming robust and appealing to both large organizations and SMEs.
• MDM Market consolidation will lead to market stability
• New players from adjacent markets are entering the MDM sector
• MDM is increasingly being offered as Software-as-a-service (SaaS)
• China, Latin America, and Europe will record significant growth in MDM adoption from 2011-2016.
• Cross-OS MDM and Industry standardisation efforts are slowly disappearing
• OMA-DM will need replacement with a stronger OS specific standard initiatives
• Some MDM vendors are now focusing on delivering cost effective MDM solutions to operators
Questions Answered by this Report
• What are the advances in the MDM?
• Will OMA-DM die with the Demise of Symbian?
• What are the standardization initiatives taken by players in the MDM market?
• What are the ROI and payback scenarios with MDM for operators and enterprises?
• Which solutions can deliver comprehensive security to support new offerings?
• What are the smartphone support costs for enterprises and operators?
• What are the MDM business models?
• What is the impact of device management on usability and churn reduction?
• What is the business case for MDM?
• What are the strategies of the top MDM vendors?
• How widely Mobile applications management will it be adopted by operators and by when?
• Will MDM help operators and enterprises reduce their OpEx?
• Can operators leverage MDM solutions to enable their business strategies and business model?
What are the economic drivers behind cloud-based MDM?
For more information kindly visit :
Mobile Device Management Report 2011-2016 available through bharatbook.com
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668 / +91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.