Molecular Diagnostics market size will grow from USD 7.15 Billion in 2017 to USD 12.20 Billion by 2023, at an estimated CAGR of 9.3%. The base year considered for the study is 2017, and the market size is projected from 2018 to 2023. In this report, the global market is broadly segmented by products & services, application, technology, end user, and region.
High prevalence of infectious diseases and various types of cancer; increasing awareness and acceptance of personalized medicine and companion diagnostics; development of biomarkers; and advancements in molecular techniques, proteomics, and genomics technology research and reformations in the reimbursement system are driving the growth of the market. However, increased cost of molecular diagnostics tools, dearth of skilled labor to handle new and complex platforms, and the complex regulatory framework are the major factors restraining the growth of the market.
By Market Players:
Abbott Laboratories, Qiagen N.V., Roche Diagnostics, Hologic, Inc., Grifols, Siemens Healthcare, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Beckman Coulter Inc. (A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation), Biomérieux Sa, Cepheid Inc., , , , , , , , , , ,
By Product Type:
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT), Hybridization (In-Situ Hybridization & Fish), DNA Sequencing and Next-Generation Sequencing, Microarray,
Infectious Diseases, Oncology, Blood Screening, Genetic Tests, Microbiology,
The prime objective of this report is to help the user understand the market in terms of its definition, segmentation, market potential, influential trends, and the challenges that the market is facing. Deep researches and analysis were done during the preparation of the report. The readers will find this report very helpful in understanding the market in depth. The data and the information regarding the market are taken from reliable sources such as websites, annual reports of the companies, journals, and others and were checked and validated by the industry experts. The facts and data are represented in the report using diagrams, graphs, pie charts, and other pictorial representations. This enhances the visual representation and also helps in understanding the facts much better.
Points Covered in The Report:
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the market such as manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. The historical data from 2012 to 2017 and forecast data from 2018 to 2023.
- The growth factors of the market is discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by manufacturer, by region, by type, by application and etc, and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains the SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.2 Brief Introduction of Major Classifications
1.2.1 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
1.2.2 Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
1.2.3 Hybridization (In-Situ Hybridization & Fish)
1.2.4DNA Sequencing and Next-Generation Sequencing
1.3 Brief Introduction of Major Applications
1.3.1 Infectious Diseases
1.3.3 Blood Screening
1.4 Brief Introduction of Major Regions
1.4.1 United States
Chapter 2 Production Market Analysis
2.1 Global Production Market Analysis
2.1.1 2012–2017 Global Capacity, Production, Capacity Utilization Rate, Ex-Factory Price, Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin Analysis
2.1.2 2012–2017 Major Manufacturers Performance and Market Share
2.2 Regional Production Market Analysis
2.2.1 2012–2017 Regional Market Performance and Market Share
2.2.2 United States Market
2.2.3 Europe Market
2.2.4 China Market
2.2.5 Japan Market
2.2.6 India Market
Chapter 3 Sales Market Analysis
3.1 Global Sales Market Analysis
3.1.1 2012–2017 Global Sales Volume, Sales Price and Sales Revenue Analysis
3.1.2 2012–2017 Major Manufacturers Performance and Market Share
3.2 Regional Sales Market Analysis
3.2.1 2012–2017 Regional Market Performance and Market Share
3.2.2 United States Market
3.2.3 Europe Market
3.2.4 China Market
3.2.5 Japan Market
3.2.6 India Market
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Fax: (+1) 212 634 4885